19

The last day passed slowly. The Circlet had taken to sitting outside by the Black Lake, in a secluded area where no one could find them. They had been discussing their plans. They had planned that only a few people will go to Durmstrang, some will stay at Hogwarts, recruiting more people and spying on Dumbledore. Hadrian had chosen his people to come to Durmstrang. He had chosen, Draco (obviously), Neville, Luna, Pansy and Blaise. Fred and George were quitting Hogwarts and had been given a job at Durmstrang as Charms Professors. Charlie had bought a house in the next village. They had decided that Hermione would stay as a spy for the Dark, pretending to befriend the light, whilst Theo and Daphne would recruit new people. Hermione would also occasionally recruit when she was away from the Light side. 

Everyone was happy with the plans. Neville had gone to the Kitchens earlier and Dobby was very happy to pack Harry Potter's friends a picnic. They sat on the grass eating sandwiches chatting about their new adventures. Soon, the sun began to set and they went inside, and asleep aching for the next day.

Hadrian groaned as he woke up from his long slumber. He sat on the edge of the green bed, he remembered what was happening that day and cheered.  He quickly got changed into his classic red checked shirt (He still had the habit of wearing one T-shirt). Hadrian looked at his room one last time, before heading to the common room to meet up with his friends. Draco was sat wearing a green dragon shirt. Hadrian walked up and kissed Draco. "Morning Darling." Draco chuckled at his mate and pushed up the large circular glasses that once belonged to Harry Potter. "You will be out of that horrific glamour today!" Hadrian grinned as he looked down at Harry's skinny figure. Blaise walked in, grinning. Pansy followed, her short hair tied up in a short bun. Theo and Daphne came in hand in hand. The large group followed their leader down to the Great Hall, for the last time. 

Hadrian smiled at all the nostalgic memories that flooded through him, even though he had a hard time at Hogwarts, he had a few good memories, for example the time he had snogged Draco in the Charms classroom. They sat down at the Slytherin table, Hadrian and Draco's hands glued together. Dumbledore was glaring at them, so Hadrian pretended to be miserable. Hadrian ate his eggs in peace until they got interrupted. 

It was Dumbledore. He smiled at Hadrian "My boy, come with me." Hadrian winked at Draco and he followed Dumbledore up to his office, Occulemency levels high. Dumbledore offered Hadrian a sherbet Lemon, which Hadrian refused. Dumbledore smiled at Hadrian before saying, "Harry, my boy, I think it is time for you to be sorted back. We don't want you to get too friendly with the Snakes." Hadrian laughed in his head, "Sure." Hadrian shrugged. Dumbledore grinned maniacally and placed the Sorting hat on Hadrian's head.  Hadrian had a little chat with the hat in his head, to raise the tension. The Hat yelled to Dumbledore, "HOGWARTS HEIR, SLYTHERIN" 

Dumbledore gasped. He put a hand on Hadrian's shoulder. "Sorry Harry, you will have to stay in Slytherin for now." Hadrian nodded. "Does that mean I am evil Sir?" Dumbledore laughed, he thought he had his pawn back. "No Harry. The Boy who lived, the Chosen One, would never be evil, after all you shall be our saviour and defeat Voldemort." Hadrian nodded. "Merry Christmas Sir." he said and walked out of the room. 

It was time to leave. Hadrian walked outside. Tears welled up inside his eyes as he saw the castle for the last time.

After an extremely bumpy carriage ride, The Circlet got onto the train. They found an empty carriage. Hadrian told everyone what had happened, they started laughing. Neville frowned. "I didn't know you were the Heir of Hogwarts, Hade?" Hadrian blushed, "I don't like to boast." Luna smiled, "But Hadrian, could you just kick Dumbledore out of Hogwarts?" Hadrian laughed. "I would like to but that would be suspicious wouldn't it?" Fred shrugged his shoulders "Yes I suppose it would be." Hadrian then locked the doors and charmed the compartment, so no one could see it. 

Hadrian stood up and beckoned Theo and Daphne to do so as well. He smiled at the couple. "Are you ready to become official members of the Circlet of Elements." They nodded. They both swore their loyalty to Hadrian, The Dark Prince Shadow. Hadrian beamed at them with pride. "Theo, you shall be known as Snake, as you are the Epitome of Slytherin whilst Daphne, you shall be Raven. Even though you are a Slytherin, I could imagine you being a very happy Ravenclaw." The Circlet clapped and congratulated Snake and Raven. 

When they got off the train, Hadrian walked over to Lucius Malfoy, who was waiting for the Circlet who were going to stay at the Manor. The group got hugged by Lucius, who then apparated them to Riddle Manor. 

Hadrian sighed when he looked at the Manor, Home Sweet Home. Tom and Severus were inside, in the Lounge. Hadrian lunged at his parents, and hugged them. Tom scowled. "Lets get that glamour off for good!" Hadrian cheered.

Tom waved his wand over Hadrian's head and Hadrian felt his body changing. He snapped the glasses and passed them to Tom, who saved them for the 'killing' of Harry Potter. Hadrian felt a sharp pain in his back. He yelled as his wings ripped out of his back. 

The pain stopped.

Hadrian grinned and turned back towards the Circlet, "Harry Potter is now gone forever!" Everyone cheered. Severus put his hand on his Son's shoulder.  

"Just you wait till tomorrow"