25

It was approaching Easter, and Hadrian was excited. He was going home! Hadrian had been working hard on all of his subjects and he had found he was naturally good at the dark arts. Sirius was allowed to floo to Durmstrang to give private Animagus lessons to Hadrian and Draco. Hadrian knew he was close to transforming.

He was eating his mashed potatoes, when a tawny owl came swooping down and dropped a letter into the potato mess.

Hadrian sighed. He took the letter and wiped off the mashed potato.

His eyes widened when he opened it. "Hermione's sent another letter!" he exclaimed.

Dearest Shadow.

I really can't wait to come to see everyone in the Easter hols. My parents think I am going to meet up with some Primary school friends in London. Could Fred come and collect me? He can apparate right?

Dumbledore is still searching for you Shadow, and is trying to find Earth to tell him he is the 'chosen one'. Utter rubbish if you ask me.

Ronald is being as annoying as always. Always stuffing his face with food. It's revolting. Theo and Daphne have managed to get a couple of people into the outer circle - including the Creeveys and Oliver Wood. They told me to tell you, Oliver said to tell you, that he hopes you still play Quidditch at least!

I have to go. Dumbo is trying to 'train up' me and Ron. I'm still thinking about his horror when I swap sides in the battle.

Bye, Love Biblio x

Hadrian smiled and started handing around the letter. Hadrian yawned and finished his meal. He mumbled a "Good Night" to everyone and went upstairs.

He climbed into bed - not even getting undressed- and fell asleep straight away.

The next morning, Hadrian woke up. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. Draco wasn't there. He quickly got up and looked around the room. No note. Nothing.

He got changed and rushed downstairs. Luna was the only one up. Hadrian ran to her.

"Have you seen Draco?" he asked, out of breath.

Luna looked up and shook her head. "No, have the nargles taken him?"

Hadrian groaned, rubbing his head. He could feel what Draco was feeling and he felt pain.

Did the order kidnap Draco?

Hadrian felt weak and he collapsed on the sofa.

A/N: oh no! What is Hadrian going to do now? I am pleased to announce that the book is nearly finished! I think there is going to be at least two chapters left. Thanks for all the support! I didn't think this book would blow up.