22

Hadrian woke up slowly. It was a week after Christmas, A week since they had become engaged. His mate was next to him, sleeping soundly. Hadrian smiled and got up. That day, was the day they started at Durmstrang. Hadrian felt nervous but Draco had coaxed the anxious Veela into going. They already had an ally there, at the ball Percy Weasley had found out that Viktor Krum was his mate and the Bulgarian Seeker was quite happy when he heard the Dark Lord's Son was going to his school.

Hadrian put on the Durmstrang robes. They were a red buttoned shirt with a black cape. Hadrian quite liked the uniform. It reminded him of the Muggle myth, - Dracula. by the time Draco had woken up, Hadrian was in the uniform. Draco sat up and took in his mate. "Merlin, you look Handsome." Draco said. Hadrian blushed. The taller boy got up, Picked Hadrian up and kissed him. Hadrian jumped down and watched as Draco got himself in the uniform. 

They went downstairs to find Tom, Severus and the members of the Circlet who were going, standing waiting for them. Neville laughed, "Took you long enough!" Hadrian said, "This person wouldn't wake up!" Draco's usually pale face went red and everyone laughed. They went to the fireplace. Hadrian went first. "Durmstrang Castle." He said clearly throwing the ash coloured powder. Hadrian slid into an office, he looked around. The Durmstrang headmaster, Igor Karkaroff was sitting at his desk. 

Draco came through. He looked at Hadrian, and then at Igor. Tom then came through. Igor then stood up and bowed to Tom. Tom chuckled. "Igor, you do not need to bow." Igor apologised.  

Once everyone had come through, Igor looked at the group of children. "Now who were the two who were going to be teachers?" Fred and George put their hands up. Igor smiled. "Now, you can choose. do you want to teach or do you want to be students?" Fred and George looked at each other "We would -" "Like to Learn." Igor nodded. He clapped his hands. Viktor Krum appeared. "Take the new students to the dorms! give Hadrian and Draco a room to their selves." Viktor nodded and beckoned for them to follow.

Hadrian walked next to Viktor. "So how are you and Percy getting on?" Viktor smiled. "Yes it is going well." Viktor finally reached the dorms. He led them through a wooden door which led into a large common room. The room was circular. There was a staircase that led up to what Hadrian assumed to be the Dorms in the middle and around the outside were various Bookcases crammed with books, couches and desks.

The little group stared at the room in awe, it was magical. Viktor then led them up the staircase to a long corridor. At the end of the corridor was a series of rooms marked with their names on it.

Hadrian Riddle and Draco Malfoy

Fred and George Weasley

Luna Lovegood and Pansy Parkinson

And

Blaise Zabini and Neville Longbottom.

Hadrian ran into the room, closely followed by Draco and gasped. The room was a mint green and had an emerald green outline. There was a large desk at one side, with a small bookcase next to it, a large wardrobe on the other side and a king bed in the middle. Hadrian felt Spike slither out and he hissed. "seems like you landed yourself a good room." Hadrian stroked the tip of Spike's head and nodded. Hadrian summoned a snake tank onto the desk and put Spike in it, leaving him and Draco. Draco flopped onto the bed and Hadrian laughed falling next to him. They stared at each other for a minute before noticing that an owl was at the window.

Hadrian opened the window and grinned at the sight of the Daily Prophet in the Owl's sturdy grip. Hadrian muttered a quick "Thanks" before handing it some water and sending it back on its way. Hadrian looked at the title and snorted. Draco looked at him. "Is it about the Dursleys?" Hadrian nodded. Hadrian sat down and started to read it aloud.

The Boy Who Lived Killed Viciously!

Harry Potter came home from the Christmas Holidays in good spirit with his newly found boyfriend Draco Malfoy. It was shocking when we found that Harry didn't come back to Hogwarts after the Christmas break. Albus Dumbledore and Harry's two best friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley went to investigate. When they got there, they were shocked to find body parts scattered all around the kitchen. The blood was tested and indeed were the blood of Vernon, Petunia and Dudley Dursley and Harry Potter. Miss Granger seemed distraught at the news whilst apparently Ron and Dumbledore stood there kicking the parts around. Miss Granger said, "Harry was like a brother to me and I loved him with all of my heart as he was family in everything but blood." she then burst into tears and started hiccuping violently. Mr Weasley and Dumbledore were unavailable to comment. We did try to contact Draco but he was packing for school. Lucius Malfoy said,"Draco took the news badly and he doesn't want to go back to Hogwarts as it will bring too many bad memories." People speculated that Draco and Harry were soulmates. I agree with this. I don't think Draco is dead because he had bonded with Harry, which gave them a longer life span, even if the other was dead. Will we ever find out what truly happened?

Hadrian grinned. "This is amazing!" Draco nodded. "I know love." He gently kissed Hadrian on the head and they lent back relaxing into each other.