10

They climbed into the carriage and watched as it pulled away. Hadrian could see some bony black bird horses but did not say anything. The carriage twisted around a bend and they caught sight of the magnificent castle Hadrian had once called home.

Once the carriages had drawn to an abrupt stop outside the main entrance, Hadrian hopped off and walked towards the entrance. For the first time since he had become Hadrian, he felt a magical surge pass through him, leaving a relaxed presence which Hadrian assumed was Hogwarts herself. He said goodbye to his friends and walked towards the red and gold table with Neville and the twins. Ginny walked in, with fake tears streaming down her face. Ron and Hermione trailed after her, scuttling about nervously.

They walked towards Hadrian and tried to push Neville and Fred out of the way but Hadrian blocked them and They walked off, huffing about what had happened.

Hadrian looked up at Dumbledore, who was staring intensely at Hadrian, like a creep or a pervert. Hadrian sighed and turned away.

Professor Mcgonnagall started sorting students Into their houses, like she normally did. When the last student got sorted into Hufflepuff, the sorting hat said something.

"There is one student that needs resorting."

The hall burst into whispers when the sorting hat said, "Harry Potter" Hadrian walked up to the hat, pretending to look timid. When he put the hat on, the hat said in his mind, "Heir of Hogwarts, are you ready to go into your true house?" Hadrian smirked mentally, "yes I am ready" he thought. "Slytherin!" The hat said aloud. As Hadrian took off the hat, he heard a whisper, "Good Luck Hadrian Riddle..." Hadrian pretended to look scared as he walked over to sit next to Draco, who welcomed him with open arms.

Hadrian smiled as the feast started, pilling his plate up with food.