13

After Lessons, Hadrian went to the common room. He was feeling uneasy about the prophecy. He went into his room and sunk down into a big armchair. "When the lost heir returns, on the night that stars fall from the sky, all will be revealed and a perilous duel will predict the future? What kind of a prophecy is that?" he sighed and walked over to the fireplace, where Draco was talking to Pansy. Hadrian stood behind him and waited for Draco to finish his conversation. Draco turned to him and smiled. "Hey, what is wrong Had, you look upset!" Hadrian lifted his head up to look at Draco and commanded, "Draco, call a meeting." Draco studied Hadrian for a minute before nodding and waving his wand. Sparks shot out of the wand and the Circlet were gathered in the common room. Hadrian looked at the group and smiled weakly. "there are two things we need to discuss. We need to give two new codenames. Fleur wasn't available all of the holidays so we need to give her a name and Pansy Parkinson has joined us. she shall be a strong ally." Fleur beamed at Harry nodded whilst Pansy squealed and clung onto Charlie, whom she had become friends with due to their joint eagerness in dragons.

Hadrian beckoned them both towards him. Fleur stood up and walked over elegantly whilst  Pansy ran over. Hadrian looked at Fleur "You shall be... Paris after your country." Fleur thanked Hadrian and sat down. He looked over at Pansy. "You shall be Flower." Pansy sat down and hugged Charlie, who blushed. 

Hadrian looked over his group. "There is a serious issue. I witnessed a Prophecy." the room was silent. Draco stood up and put his hand on Hadrian's shoulder. He said in a soft but serious voice "Shadow, could you tell us what it said?" Hadrian nodded and said in a dark voice, "When the lost heir returns, on the night that stars fall from the sky, all will be revealed and a perilous duel will predict the future." Luna stood up. "Shadow, if I am right, Is it about you? I presume you and Dumbledore will have a final battle." Hadrian nodded. "Yes, I am afraid so, Water."

(Yass! I am back peeps. sorry for the long Hiatus. I have been busy with schoolwork and have had to make some important decisions regarding my future. I am back and I will try to update this often. I am astounded by the amount of votes and views. Never did I imagine that my  book would get this far. I would like to say thank you for staying with me even though I left for a year.)