6

The next hour, Hadrian spent looking up and down Knockturn Alley. He went into Borgin and Burke's to buy the cursed necklace that he saw in his second year.

When the hour was up, the group trekked back to the wand shop where Hannah was stood at the desk looking a bit flustered. "Here you go!" She passed Hadrian his wand. It was thin with relics carved on the top. Hadrian thanked Hannah and they left the shop.

Hadrian, Severus and Bella went to Florean Fortescue's Ice-cream Parlour whilst Narcissa insisted on buying pants (the English version - Boxers) for Draco. Hadrian admitted to sniggering to Narcissa's decision. Hadrian got firewhiskey flavoured ice-cream, Severus got dark chocolate flavoured ice-cream whilst Bella got Cotton candy ice-cream.

They were all sat in the ice-cream parlour when Hadrian spotted Fred, George, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Luna and Neville come in. Fred and George locked eyes with Hadrian and they pointed him out to the others. Fred and George marched up and whispered in his ear. "Harry we know it's you. We heard what Dumbledore was doing and we want to help you out." Hadrian nodded. He turned to his mother. "These people are loyal. We can trust them." Severus nodded and once Narcissa had come back with a shopping bag floating beside her, everyone gripped onto an adults hand and they got taken to Riddle Manor.

Tom came rushing into the room, robes billowing behind him. He stopped and looked at the newcomers. "Who are they? Can they be trusted?"

Fred and George mock bowed. "Dark Lord we can be trusted. We were in the order until we heard of what they were doing to Harry who is our brother in everything but blood. Our names are Fred and George Weasley."

Tom stepped back at their twin talk, only to receive the vicious smirks from two eager pranksters.

Bill stepped up. "My Lord I am Bill Weasley and me and my girlfriend Fleur, who will also join, work for Gringotts. We could be your Goblin link."

Charlie walked to stand next to Bill, "My name is Charlie Weasley and I work with dragons."

Percy walked over to the other Weasleys, clutching a bag of what Hadrian assumed were, books. "My name is Percy Weasley and I work with the ministry."

Neville came over to stand next to Bill, "My name is Neville Longbottom and I am quite good at Herbology."

Luna, skipped over to stand next to Neville, she looked over her spectaspecs and started speaking in a soft, dreamy tone which drifted around the room, creating a peaceful aura. "My name is Luna Lovegood. I am a Seer and I help Daddy with the Quibbler."

Tom smiled and nodded towards Hadrian's friends. "Please call me Tom. I can tell I can trust you so Hadrian can you get Draco for me?" Hadrian nodded. "Sure Father!" He ran upstairs to their room and found Draco perched on the bed sketching into a notepad. Hadrian kissed Draco on his nose and and pulled Draco up. "Hey Drake..  Father wants you. Some of the Weasleys and Neville and Luna have come, we can trust them." Draco nodded and slotted his hand into Hadrian's own. They walked back into the living room, where Everyone was waiting.

Tom turned toward Hadrian. "Right. Now everyone's here, my plan can start..."