23

Hadrian was snuggled into one of the couches in the common room. It had been a couple of hours since him and Draco had read the newspaper article, Draco had gone to explore the castle whilst Hadrian had opted to pick up a battered copy of Beedle the Bard.

He felt someone sit down next to him so he looked up. It was Draco. Hadrian jumped up and put his book down. He leant into Draco, "What's the Castle like?" Draco sighed. "Its amazing! You should see the Potions classroom!" he gushed. Hadrian grinned.

Draco looked down at the book that Hadrian was reading. He smirked. "Ah Beedle the Bard. Mother read that to me when I was little." Hadrian nodded and then gasped. "I'm not a child!" Draco laughed. "You act like it!" Hadrian pushed him. He then said, "Whats your favourite one?"

Draco thought for a minute, "I am rather partial to the tales of the Three Brothers." Hadrian nodded. "I haven't got to that one yet. Draco gasped." Let me read it to you!" Draco picked up the book and flicked through to the start of the story and started to read aloud. Hadrian snuggled into him and kissed him on the cheek. By the time the book was finished, Hadrian was fast asleep.

( ADMIN: Sorry this is a short filler chapter. Next chapter will be longer. Just a reminder that the One-Shot comp is ending soon, I have only had one entry so far so if you want to enter, please look back at a previous chapter)