20

Hadrian jolted awake. Draco's arms were wrapped around him. Hadrian shook Draco off him gently and stood up. He shook his wings and put on a black suit, ready for that days events. The plans were to kill the dursleys, put a dummy disguised as Harry Potter in with them, and Hadrian had a vial of Harry Potter's blood that he had kept for emergencies.

Draco woke up and looked up dreamily at Hadrian. "You look stunning" he whispered He got up and pecked Hadrian on the cheek.

Hadrian blushed, his pale face going Pink.

Spike curled up on Hadrian's shoulder and once Draco was in an outfit, they walked downstairs.

At the table was, Tom and Severus (Who Hadrian suspected were flirting to each other), Sirius and Remus, who were cuddled up, Bella was sat the other side, Rodolphus and his brother had died in Azkaban, she missed him dearly.

Lucius and Narcissa were politely discussing the uses of Mandrakes in Potions.

Then there was the Circlet. Fred and George were next to each other giggling. Hadrian looked over at Neville, he had changed. He had lost some weight and his features were sharp. Hadrian could tell he had come into his Inheritance late as he had elfish ears and sharper teeth. Neville seemed to be looking at Blaise.

Hadrian smiled, knowing what that meant. Blaise was next to Neville, he seemed to be resisting something. Luna was next to George, they seemed to be holding hands under the table. Hadrian grinned. Theo and Daphne were next to each other. Pansy and Charlie were kissing. Bill and Fleur were next to each other. Percy was sat by himself, he was not dating anyone at that moment.

Hermione was to be collected later by Tom.

Hadrian and Draco walked over and sat next to Percy, making polite conversation with him. Hadrian tucked into his Waffles.

Once they had finished eating, Hadrian stood up and commanded his Circlet to stand up. They stood up and put their masks on. The masks were silver and gold and covered the whole of their faces, apart from eye holes and mouth holes. 

Tom commanded his Inner Circle to stand.  The two groups quickly apparated. Hadrian stood next to Tom, the two leader's groups behind them. Tom put his hand on his Son's shoulder. Hadrian shook away the anxious feelings and walked down Privet Drive at a quick pace. He reached Number 4 Privet Drive and knocked, The door swung open.

Dudley Dursley was looking at him. "What do you want?" He asked, looking at the smaller boy. Hadrian smiled. "You don't recognise me Duddykins?" Dudley stepped back. "Mum, Dad, the freak is back!" Vernon Dursley was at the door. "What are you doing here?" he shouted. Hadrian chuckled darkly. "I would like to introduce you to my friends." Vernon glared. "We do not care about your freakish friends!" 

Draco stood by Hadrian's side. He shoved them inside and walked in, followed by the Circlet and the Inner Circle. Hadrian laughed, showing them his dark aura. "I have changed. I am no longer that weak foolish boy you abused." Petunia shrank back. Tom stepped forward. "We are here to carry out what should have been done ages ago." Tom removed his mask. Petunia gasped and tried to get away, to get stopped by Sirius and Remus - who looked mad at them. "You!" she shrieked. "You are that Voldemort guy!" Tom grinned. "Yes, and the person you have called 'freakish' is my son!" 

Hadrian had enough. He yelled "Crucio!" and held them on that, relishing their screams. He stopped and turned to Tom, who pulled a gun out of his pocket and shot them all in the leg. "That's for messing with my Son!" Severus stepped forward and took off his mask. Petunia gasped weakly. "You introduced Lily to that Freakish world!" Severus smiled. "I did." He then used Sectumsempra on them all. 

Sirius and Remus stood up. Sirius talked first. "How dare you mess with my Pup!" Remus growled loudly. "and my Cub!" they shot bone breaking curses at them.  Draco stepped forward. He bared his teeth and his (I forgot to add descriptions of Draco, he is a Neko so he has cat ears.)  ears pricked up. "That is my Beautiful and Handsome mate you abused. I will make you wish you never did it." Draco then yowled loudly and imperioed them to stab each other repeatedly. Hadrian grinned. "It is time for your end." He then muttered, "Avada Kedarva." They slumped onto the floor lifeless. Hadrian left the mauling to Bellatrix, who started straight away. he pulled out the water bottle amount of Harry Potter's blood he had collected over the years. they walked into the kitchen and drew the curtains shut. 

Bellatrix had done a good job, you could not tell who was who. the remains and the blood was on the floor, Hadrian opened the bottle and poured the blood out onto the floor. They then left the dark mark and left.

Hadrian was bouncing when they got back. Harry Potter was gone - and was never coming back.