16

Hadrian sat in an armchair in his dorm, reading a book about animagus forms.

It was two days after Hermione joined.  He had written to Tom about the new ally and told Severus, who were both overjoiced.

He had then arranged to meet with Tom's Inner circle at 2 o clock in the afternoon.

Hadrian looked up at the time and leapt up. He grabbed his book and threw a fistful of the dusty grey floopowder into his fireplace. "Riddle Manor meeting room!" he yelled and he felt nauseous as he felt his whole body tighten and zip through the chimmney. Seconds later, he fount himself in the meeting room of Riddle Manor. He stared awestruck by the simplicity of the room.

The room had a round table and strong wooden chairs with a large Chandelier dangling off the galaxy ceiling. Tom was sitting opposite the table, an empty space one side of him with Severus sitting the other side. Sirius and Remus sat together cuddled up, Bellatrix and Narcissa were sat together with Lucius the other side of Narcissa.

When Tom saw Hadrian he embraced his son with a huge hug. "Hello Hadrian." he said. Hadrian hugged his mother, whom he had seen at breakfast and went around hugging his mother and father in law, and his godparents.

Hadrian sat down in the empty space and waited for Tom to start the meeting. Tom smiled at his son before saying, "Hadrian shall be going to Durmstrang after the christmas break." Hadrian gasped and looked up, "does that mean I get to take this stupid glamour off?"

Tom chuckled, "Yes Hade but first, we must 'kill' Harry Potter." Hadrian squealed, "Let's kill the Dursleys and maul them so bad, you cant tell which part is which, and dump Harry Potter's blood in the scene."

Tom smiled, "Yes, you have been coming on well, we should do that. Say that you are coming home with the Dursleys."

Tom smiled before turning to Hadrian, "Now, Hade what did you need to tell us?" Hadrian's face tirned serious. "There is another Prophecy about me, Professor Trelawney said it when I was in class." Severus gasped, "another prophecy?" Tom sneered at the thought of a prophecy. "What does this one entail?" He asked in a slightly sarcastic tone.

Hadrian repeated it aloud, "When the Lost Heir Returns, On the night that stars fall from the sky, all will be revealed and a perilous duel will predict the future." The room was silent. Remus released his very snuggly mate from him and stood up, "So, you and Dumbles are going to have a 'final battle'" Hadrian nodded, "We can't really know for certain but that is what Luna, my seer, suggested." Remus nodded. "If you want, during the Holidays I can tutor you and your Circlet in Defence against the Dark Arts." Hadrian nodded. Sirius jumped up, rather excited, "I can teach you and your Circlet on becoming Animaguses, It is a very good Battle Tactic, especially if you Don't get it registered." Tom shook his head with agreement, "A very good Idea Sirius. Severus, my love, you could teach them Potions during the Holidays, Lucius and Narcissa can teach Hermione Granger Pureblood etiquette, Bella you shall teach them Dark spells and I shall teach Hadrian Parseltongue and the Circlet Wandless magic." 

The assigned people nodded at Tom whilst Hadrian grinned.

 A new force were coming to Durmstrang, ready for action.

Hadrian said his goodbyes and practically bounded through the floo, ignoring the queasy feeling that rushed past him. 

Next mission, another meeting with the Circlet

(A/N: Another new chapter! I am really excited about how this story is going. I hope you guys will stick till the end!)