18

It was drawing closer to Christmas and Hadrian was getting prepared to leave Hogwarts for the last time. He had packed up all of his stuff, apart from clothes needed for the next two days. He had everything planned out. The Weasleys were all old enough to not go back home so they were coming to the manor for the Holidays. Hermione was going to go home for the holidays but, Lucius would pick her up every other day to practise her etiquette.

Hadrian had started talking to another girl he thought would be a useful ally. Daphne Greengrass. She seemed quite nice. She had long brunette hair and ice blue eyes that stared coldly. She was very bubbly and chatty but she was also the slyest of the group. Hadrian had asked her to be in his Circlet and she accepted.

Hadrian sat down on his bed thinking about the future, everything to come. He wouldn't admit it to anyone but he was sad to be leaving Hogwarts. After all, as Harry Potter, Hogwarts had always been that place of sanctuary for him. Just as, when Luna had raised her suspicions on Hagrid and Minnie, he wanted to test them, as Hagrid had been his first friend. He felt a connection to Hogwarts, but he put that down to being an heir of the founders.

The door swung open. Draco walked in, carrying a tray of cookies. Hadrian sighed exasperated with his boyfriends behaviour. "You do realise knocking is a thing?" He questioned. Draco realised what he had done and looked down. "Sorry Drian, I was not focused on what I was doing." Hadrian laughed, blushing slightly at the nickname. "Don't worry Drake."

Hadrian eyed the cookies. they smelt good.

Draco smirked. "I made some cookies, Hadrian. Want one?" Hadrian smiled. "Yes please!" Hadrian grabbed two and sat down on his bed.

Draco chuckled before putting the tray on the bedside table.

He studied Hadrian for a second before saying, "What is the matter Hadrian?" Hadrian sighed. "I will miss Hogwarts. Even though it is ruled by a horrible person, It was my first home." Draco looked lovingly at his mate. Draco leant into him and said, "I wouldn't worry. I am sure some of the others will be sad too." Hadrian looked gratefully at his mate. Draco always helped calm him down.

Hadrian pushed up Harry's glasses and got on with his last minute homework. Once done, He and Draco walked into the common room to find the Slytherin Circlet sitting around the main table. Hadrian and Draco sat next to Pansy who in turn sat next to Blaise who sat next to Daphne. Theodore Nott had also joined them. Hadrian smiled. "Hello my friends." He nodded to his two new friends who were sat together hugging. Hadrian melted slightly at the obvious romance before turning to look at what everyone was focused on. 

A bottle of Ogden's finest Firewhiskey. Hadrian squealed with delight. "Who snuck the Alcohol in?" Theo raised his hand and Hadrian applauded him. He shared out the bottle and Hadrian took a large swig of his cup. His Throat was burning. The pain passed and he could already feel himself getting drunk. The Slytherins sat that night, getting drunk and partying.

The next morning, Hadrian groaned, waking up in Draco's arms. He looked down and blushed. Draco was wearing a pair of boxers on his head and was obviously fast asleep. Hadrian giggled before using his wand to take a picture. Draco waked up at the sharp snap of the wand and groaned.

Hadrian got out of Draco's arms and conjured a glass of water. Draco grabbed the cup and drank it. He sighed in relief and got up, realising his predicament. Draco groaned and muttered "I always do this when I am drunk!" Draco snatched the Boxers of his head and stuffed them down his robes, embarrassed. He looked at Hadrian before exclaiming excitedly, "Its our last day at Hogwarts!" Hadrian grinned and woke up the others. Pansy screamed when she realised that she had made her drink a firewhiskey coloured cat, who was now  rubbing its face against her knee. Daphne found herself over Theo's torso. She got up, Her cheeks as red as fire. 

Once everyone was awake, They went down to the main hall, followed by The other members of The Circlet. Hadrian suspected that Fred and George had done some pranks as they were grinning mischievously at the Slytherin Table. They had delivered.

There was a huge scream. Ginny Weasley had disappeared. In her place showed a huge ugly Horse. The horse bleated and struggled to escape the tight benches. Ron squealed loudly before turning into a rat. the rat scuttled along the table, causing the students to run away. Hadrian had to hide a snicker. Dumbledore suddenly looked alarmed. He roared angrily before turning into the smallest goat Hadrian had ever seen.

The Hall started laughing at the three animals as they struggled to get help. The Circlet slipped out of the hall before anyone could suspect them.

As soon as they left the hall, Hadrian burst into Hysterics, dropping to the floor. They watched Hermione pretending to be concerned about her ex-friends as part of being their spy. Hadrian winked at her. She winked back. Hadrian looked at the twins who were standing up proudly. Hadrian patted them both on the back. "Well done Fred, George what a great last breakfast at Hogwarts!" The twins teared up at being supported for their jokes other than being shouted at and punished for what they were good at.

(A/N: I Just had to do that cute little scene between Hadrian and Draco, I felt like I had been ignoring their relationship lately so that was a scene to make up for it. Love you all, Luna)