4

Hadrian looked where Tom and Severus were staring at him in disbelief. He nodded slowly, unsure what their reactions would be. Severus wrapped his arms around Hadrian and Tom, when all three started sobbing. Tom's wings wrapped around his mate and child. Hadrian then started calming them down. He turned towards Draco who had silent tears streaming down his face. He went over to Draco and hugged him, kissing him on the cheek. "It's ok Drake. I forgive you."

Draco looked amused by the nickname. Hadrian snuggled into his mate, only reaching Draco's shoulder. He basked into the comfort of his mate. 

Professor Lupin came over. "It's good to see you again Hadrian, in your true form." Hadrian looked up. "Professor Lupin? Did you know I was Harry Potter?" Professor Lupin nodded. "Only at the end of your third year. Moony could scent you using the Godmother bond. Please forgive me Hadrian, I wanted you to learn the truth by yourself. James and Lily would have been proud of you, even if you aren't their son and by the way call me Remus. I am not a teacher anymore"

Hadrian smiled and thanked Remus.

Tom put his hand on Hadrian's shoulder. "You should get to bed. We have a busy day tomorrow."

Hadrian smirked and looked at his father. "What are we doing exactly?"

Tom smiled at his son. "Narcissa, Bella, Sirius, Remus and your mother are going to take you shopping and then we have a death eater meeting, where I can introduce you to the outer circle."

Hadrian nodded and lent into Draco. "Where is my room?" Tom smirked "You will be in Draco's room. And no funny business!"

Draco laughed. He put on a fake face of disappointment. The adults all laughed and Draco took Hadrians hand and dragged him out of the room.

The couple went pass many paintings and many twists and turns until Draco stopped Infront of a door. There was a silver plaque which said 'Draco and Hadrian'  Draco smiled. "I always knew you would come back so I put your name on the plaque in the hopes that you would come back." Hadrian smiled at his Dominant mate and pecked him on the cheek.

They walked in the room. It was a spacious room with a huge Slytherin banner at the back. The walls were painted a cream colour. There was a huge bed which had a green and silver duvet on it.

Draco looked at Hadrian. "I hope you are alright with the Slytherin theme seeing as you were a Gryffindor." Hadrian smiled. "Drake I love it! Anyways I was going to be put in Slytherin but I told the sorting hat to out me in a different house." Draco stared at Hadrian

"Pfft imagine 'the boy who lived' in Slytherin!"

Hadrian laughed. He picked up a pair of pyjamas that Draco let him borrow, and put them on. He climbed into the bed and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.