24

Hadrian woke up the next day, snuggled into his duvet. Draco was up and dressed. He scooped up Hadrian and put him down on the ground. Hadrian squealed and scratched behind Draco's ears. Draco sighed, putting his head to the side. Hadrian stiffled a laugh when Draco started purring. Hadrian then thought, "Have you figured out how to turn into your cat form?" Draco gasped, "No, I will ask Father." Hadrian got dressed and they went down to the common room.

The common room had changed, the contents of the room was tables and chairs. The tables were filled with food. Hadrian and Draco saw the others and sat down.

Hadrian saw that a sandy haired boy was talking to Fred and George. Fred and George introduced him as Hunter. Hunter had a thick American accent and doe eyes. "Hello." he said, looking at the two boys. Hadrian glanced at Draco and started talking to Hunter.

They found out that Hunter was Mateless, which meant that he couldn't go out with anyone. Hadrian became friends with Hunter.

Not as close as the Circlet - But still a strong ally. The Circlet also had become quite close to Viktor - especially with him going out with Percy. They also became friends with a small but deadly french girl called Ellie.

The Circlet, plus Viktor, Hunter and Ellie, made their way down to their first lesson, Potions.

The teacher was a tall woman with a strong jawline and brown hair. She introduced herself as Miss Smithly.

Hadrian had improved immensly at potions since he found out about his parentage, and he was now top of the class at it.

They then had lunch. The food was much nicer than the food at Hogwarts, Hadrian had eaten a creamy soup and garlic bread. After lunch, there was a quidditch tryouts. Hadrian didn't really want to steal Viktors spot, so he said no to Quidditch, however, Draco was very eager to be a chaser, so Hadrian went to watch.

Viktor was standing on the Quidditch field, his usually solemn face gleaming.

He turned towards the small group who wanted to tryout (consisting of Draco, Fred, George, Ellie and surprisingly Pansy)

"Welcome to the Quidditch fields!"
Viktor said, cheerfully.

He split the people into which positions they wanted to be, Draco and Ellie as chasers, the twins as beaters and Pansy as a keeper.

Hadrian watched the game that soon commenced, cheering on both teams. Eventually the match was over, and Viktor turned thoughtfully to the hopeful youngsters. "All of you are in the team!" he proclaimed. Draco went around hi fiving everyone, and then went up to Hadrian and kissed him.

"You made the proclaimed Durmstrang Quidditch Team!" Hadrian exclaimed excitedly. Draco grinned, a warm glow rushing to his cheeks. "Yes I know!"

Hadrian then turned to Pansy, "I didn't know you played Quidditch?"

Pansy smiled. "Oh hun, there is a lot of things nobody knows about me."

She then proceeded to walk off, Hadrian assumed she had gone to visit Charlie, who was living next door to Durmstrang.

Hadrian smiled, a lot of new relationships had developed over the christmas break, Luna and George had become a thing, Hermione had discovered that Fred was her mate, obviously there was the surprising relationship of Pansy and Charlie - considering Pansy was terrified of dragons, and then there was Blaise and Neville.

Hadrian felt happy that his friends - both new and old - were finding love, and was ready to support them.

He walked into the common room, ready for dinner and looked at his chair, there was a letter on the chair.

He picked it up, it was a letter from Hermione.

He read it out.

Hey Hadrian,

How are you doing? I'm still stuck with Weaselbee, I wonder what I saw in him before I found the truth out! The school is in chaos, half of the school is mourning your 'death' very hard, though the other half, including the weasels and Dumbo, are pretending to miss you but don't miss you really. I should really stop writing this now, I had to sneak away from Ronald to write this. Daphne and Theo have found some new recruits in Slytherin, who have joined the outer circle.

I will update you regularly on the school, oh and give Fred the seperate letter attached to this.

I wish you all well,
Love Biblio.

Hadrian finished reading it allowed and felt into the envelope. There was another letter inside, Hadrian reached for it and handed it to Fred who started reading it. Hadrian noticed that Fred started blushing and wouldn't let anyone read it.

He pushed the letter into his pockets, he would reply to Hermione later. Hadrian then began eating.

After the group had finished eating, they separated to do Homework. Soon Hadrian was done, so he went to bed.

"night draco." he mumbled, whilst fumbling with the light, and he heard a distant reply.

"goodnight Hadrian"