11

After the feast, Draco took Hadrian up to the common room. "Us Slytherins" Draco Exclaimed, "Have two people per dorm" Draco turned towards Hadrian "you get the heir dorm since you are the heir, there is a floo fireplace that Dumbledore cannot detect people leaving and entering the castle." Hadrian grinned "so can Dad come and see me?" Draco tappped the wall and muttered "Salazar Slytherin"

The wall slid open and Hadrian entered looking around at the exquisite decorations. "Yes he can." Draco said. Severus swooped out of the corner and hugged Hadrian tightly and kissed him on the forehead. "I didn't know the hat was going to do that!" Hadrian smiled and separated himself from his mother, sitting on the comfy couch, "I didn't know either mother."

Severus looked around at the Slytherins watching and turned towards his son. "Do not worry all the Slytherins know who you truly are and support you."

Hadrian walked into the heir room to see his dad standing there. "Dad!" Hadrian shouted and ran towards him. "Hello Son." Tom looked around the room. "Ah I remember when this was my dorm." He looked towards Hadrian. "My son, I am so proud of you for how you dealt with the traitorous weasels and beaver. George told me." Hadrian smiled. "They are probably telling Dumb-as-a-door what happened on the train"

Tom put his hand on Hadrian's shoulder, "Don't worry son, soon we shall kill Harry Potter and transfer you and the rest of the Circlet to Durmstrang."

Hadrian smiled and relaxed sitting down on his king sized bed, "ahh can't wait for that day!" He exclaimed. Tom sniggered "neither can I my son."