9

"Harry!" The bushy-haired girl screeched. "Where were you!" Hadrian groaned internally "Hanging out with my friends!" Hadrian snapped back. Ron frowned, acting badly at looking puzzled, "I thought we are friends?" Harry smiled, also acting, "You are but I need to spend time with my other friends"

Hermione frowned, "Why is Malfoy with you?" Harry growled. "He is my boyfriend!" Ron started choking, "has he put a spell on you? You know you and Ginny are meant to be together!" Hadrian grimaced at Ginny, she had obvious false eyelashes and she wore a crop top that nearly reached the bottom of her chest. She grinned at Hadrian and battered her eye lids in a seductive way.

"Ugh no. Has she ever washed her hair?" Ginny pinched a few strands of her lank, greasy hair and ran out of the compartment wailing.

Ron stood up and forced a smile onto his face, "well we better go Harry." Ron said with a strained voice. Hermione nodded and the two traitors went out of the compartment, whispering to each other. Hadrian got up and secured the doors, and made the compartment look invisible to everyone but the Circlet.

Draco sighed and rested against Hadrian's body when he sat down, "good riddance!" He exclaimed making everyone chuckle. Hadrian nodded "sure is mate."

The train drew to a halt and Hadrian awakened, leaning against Draco's shoulder. The Circlet left the train yawning because of their abrupt awakening.

The usual cries of "First Years!" Was sounded, Hagrid's loud booming voice echoed across the vast train station. Hadrian groaned and waved at Hagrid with a pretend cheerful grin on his face. Hagrid beamed at Hadrian and waved back enthusiastically. Hadrian groaned when Hagrid was out of sight. "Wish he wasn't so bias when I first met him."