17

The Circlet were sat in the Room of Requirements. Hermione and Blaise had both had their codenames, Hermione was now dubbed, 'Biblio', short for Bibliophile whilst Blaise was 'Fiend as Hadrian had discovered Blaise could tame Fiendfires. Hadrian had just told them the new developments. Pansy raised her hand, "Shadow, can girls attend Durmstrang?"  Hadrian laughed, "Yes, they can! The school is actually a very feminist school.  If anyone is Sexist, you get expelled." Pansy breathed a sigh of relief. Hadrian told them about the tutoring and Hermione grinned like the chesire cat, "What a great Idea!"  Hadrian smiled softly at her, "I am glad you think that Biblio, it was Remus's idea." Hermione nodded, remembering the name of the man. 

"Any suggestions?" Hadrian asked. Luna put her hand up, "Shadow, I think Hagrid and Mcgonnagall are under spells. They are acting very... weird." Hadrian nodded. "I will take this under consideration. Water and Biblio please meet me tomorrow after breakfast and we shall test your theory." Fred and George put up their hand, "are we allowed to prank the Light?" Hadrian smirked. "Prank them mercilessly, only the Light though."

Neville asked if he needed to plant any plants and Draco asked if they needed anything from Lucius.

The next morning Hadrian awoke early and went down for breakfast with Draco and the Slytherins in the Circlet. They sat down at the Slytherin table and were joined by the Circlet members from the other housed, Hermione not included, she was to act like she was under Dumbledore's spells still.

He quickly ate his breakfast and walked out with Luna, who caught Hermione's eye. The waited by the entrance and Hermione arrived. Hadrian led them the way to Hagrid's hut and showed them the beer he had drugged with Veritaserum. Hermione applauded his Logic, saying that Harry Potter had none whilst Luna was looking out for Nargles.

They reached Hagrids Hut and Hadrian, checking his glamours were on tight and his occulemency levels wer high, knocked on the large wooden doors. Hagrid opened it and boomed at Hadrian, " Why 'Ello There 'Arry!" (A/n: I am not doing his voice sorry) 

Hadrian smiled at the large giant and seated himself in his old armchair. Hermione and Luna situated themselves next to him, grinning keenly at the giant. Hadrian took the drugged beer out of his Satchel and gave it Hagrid. Hagrid looked at it, close to tears, "Thank you Harry! You didn't need to!" Hadrian smiled. "It is an apology, sorry I haven't seen you, I have been busy in my new house and have been studying." Hagrid turned to Hadrian "Oh yeah. You got sorted into the Snake pit. Well you must be the first good Slytherin." Hagrid shrugged, opening the drugged beer and drowning it in one gulp. His beetle eyes turned misty and he stared at the trio. 

Hadrian said softly, "Sorry Hagrid, we have to check your loyalties."  Hermione stepped up, "Did you know that Dumbledore put spells on people, such as me and Had-Harry." Hagrid frowned, "No - Has he? That Idiotic man" Hadrian sighed in relief. He stepped up and asked, "Did you know about the Prophecy being fake and Dumbledore paying Ronald, Ginevra, Molly and Arthur to be my 'friends'" Hagrid gasped. "No to both of them! I don't trust Dumbledore anymore." Hadrian grinned, whilst Luna asked the final question.

"Do you know about Harry Potter's true identity?" Hagrid gasped once again, "No. Is he not Harry Potter?" 

Hadrian smiled and gave the giant the antidote, Hagrid looked at Hadrian, "I can't trust Dumbledore anymore." Hadrian went up to him, "That is why I am offering you a role in the dark." Hagrid gasped. "You Know Who is Evil though!" Hadrian laughed. "Father is not evil, He is the loveliest person ever!" Hagrid gasped, "You are his son?" Hadrian nodded. "Hadrian Riddle. I won't take off my glamour because you never know who is watching." Hagrid nodded weakly. "Ok. I accept." Hadrian smirked. "Great! Well we must leave, We have a Minnie to talk with!" Hagrid waved them from his door.

Hadrian and Luna skipped down the path, with Hermione running behind them. 

They reached the Transfiguration Teacher's classroom and knocked on the door. A stern "Come In!" Hermione opened the door. Minerva looked up, "Hello, Mr Potter and Miss Granger and Miss Lovegood. What do you need." Hadrian sheepishly walked up to her desk and looked down. "I know it is a bit late but I wanted to thank you for being the best Head of House." Minerva softened down "Well thank you Potter." Hadrian took out a drugged Catnip toy out of his pocket. Minerva smiled. "I love Catnip!" she exclaimed, sniffing it. The toy started beeping and Hadrian sighed. "Just like I thought.  Dumbledore have out spells on you." Minerva gasped. "Can you take them off?" Hadrian used a spell to take them off and she lifted up her shoulders a bit. She gasped.

"I was on the Dark." Hadrian sat up, Minerva continued. "I was in his Inner Circle. I was in his house and he came and put spells on me." Hadrian smiled. "Do you want to be on the Dark again?" Minerva sighed, "I wish I could talk to Tom." Hadrian laughed. "I can get in contact with him. I am his son after all." 

Minerva gasped again. Hadrian continued. "I was never born Harry Potter, Dumbles stole me and gave me to an Oblivious James and Lily, who thought they were just adopting a child." Minerva nodded. "You should get going. Get in contact with Tom for me will you?"

Hadrian nodded and left the room, his comrades following him eagerly. As they separated for the day, he sighed.

 another mission done.

(A/N: Two new comrades, how do you think of the story at the moment?)