15

Hadrian and Draco nervously packed the Veritaserum and put up their Occulemency shields to max. They took a deep breath and walked down the corridor, Hadrian gripping onto his satchel. They saw Hermione standing outside the Room of Requirement. Her bushy hair was out, covering one side of her face. She was holding a book about Runes. When Hadrian and Draco arrived she looked up and smiled. "Hey Harry, Draco. I wasn't expecting you to come after the way I have acted with you." Hadrian smiled "Well we came. Anyways lets get in" Hermione paced up and down before the door swung open to reveal a cosy looking room.

The room was a petite room with armchairs gathered around a coffee table. Hermione sat down and started talking. "I-I went to Gringotts and I found out that Dumbledore has been lying to me. He has been putting spells on me." Hadrian gasped. "When did this start?" Hermione hung her head "It has been on me since Halloween first year." Hadrian slid forward in his seat. Hermione continued talking. "Like I have the same parents, I am still a muggleborn but I got an inheritance." Hadrian stared. "So, did Dumbles block that from you?" he asked. She nodded. "I have a glamour if you want to see." Hadrian nodded and she stood up disappeared. She reappeared in her true form. She still had dark skin and dark brown bushy hair but she had cat ears and a tail." Hadrian started laughing. "You are a Kitsune! Quite Ironic when you think about second year!" Hermione laughed nervously. "Yeah it is Ironic" 

Draco turned to Hermione and Hardrian "Why, what happened in Second year?" Hadrian sighed remembering the situation it happened in, "Ah yeah, I will tell you later" Draco nodded and took the vial of potion out of Hadrian's satchel. "Is it ok if we test you with this?"

Hermione nodded and downed the contents. She became glassy eyed and started at them. Hadrian started to ask questions. "Are you Hermione Granger?" the reply came in as a simple yes.

"have you been under influence of Spells from Dumbledore?" Hermione replied "Yes, I went to Gringotts and found out."

"Do you know of Harry Potter's true identity?" Hermione stared "No. I thought he was just Harry?"

Hadrian gave her the antidote and as the effects wore away he turned to Draco, "I think we can trust her." Draco gave Hadrian the ok and looked at Hermione. She was looking at Hadrian expecting something. "So.."

Hadrian told her, "I was not born Harry Potter. Dumbledore stole me from my parents and gave them to a cursed James and Lily Potter. Voldemorts attack on Godrics Hollow was to get his son back." Hermione looked shocked. "So.. what is your name?" Hadrian smiled "Hadrian Salazar Riddle." Hermione smiled. "Ok Hadrian." Hadrian looked at her sternly. "Would you like to join my Inner Circle dedicated to try and defeat Dumb as a Door?" The classic Hermione was back. She looked at him and smirked.

"You bet I'm in!"