8

With the newly formed Circlet, Hadrian and his friends lives went on as usual until it was time for them to go back to Hogwarts. They had trained endlessly on the dark arts and other subjects. Hadrian had planned with his father to go back as Harry Potter, oh joy.

Luckily, Remus Lupin was going to be teaching dark arts again, and Hadrian really wanted to see one of his godfathers.

Draco, was upset. He had to pretend to be enemies with Hadrian or 'Harry' Hadrian told him that they will pretend to stop fighting and become friends.

Hadrian glared at disgust at his old baggy clothes, he really did not want to wear them.

He scowled at the blue checkers on the t-shirt, and pulled it on, surprised at how big it was.

He walked downstairs and hugged his mother and father goodbye. Severus was quite calm, as he would see Hadrian at school but Tom was panicking a bit. He didn't want to lose Hadrian again.

Severus raised his wand over Hadrian's head and he felt himself shrinking and his eyesight blurring. He got handed some glasses, which he gladly accepted. He placed them on and looked up at his parents in determination. "I won't fail you."

He took Severus' hand and he apparated Hadrian to Platform 93/4.

He went onto the train and sat down in an empty compartment.

Later he got joined by the rest of the Circlet who went to Hogwarts. They had a peaceful half an hour discussing their plans, until a well known and hated, two red-heads and a bushy-haired girl appeared....