12

The next day, Hadrian woke up to a knocking on his door. He groaned and got up, stretching. He stumbled over to the door and opened it. Draco was standing there. "You look lovely Drake." Hadrian exclaimed, kissing him on the cheek. Draco entered and Hadrian shut the door. He got into his brand new Slytherin robes and looked at himself in the mirror. Harry Potter looked stupid, Hadrian Riddle would look brilliant in Slytherin robes.

Hadrian grinned and walked back into the common room with Draco holding his hand. Pansy Parkinson walked up to Hadrian.

"Hadrian Riddle, I beg for your forgiveness for what I have done to you." Hadrian laughed. "It is alright Pansy, I wanted to talk to you anyway." Pansy looked at him intrigued. "Would you like to join my special inner circle, It is called The Circlet of Elements." Pansy shrieked and hugged him. "Yes please Hadrian!" Hadrian pushed her off gently and she looked down guiltily. Hadrian laughed "We will decide your code-name when we have the next meeting." 

Hadrian, Draco, Pansy, and their friends, Daphne and Blaise, walked down to the great hall. when they entered, Ron and Ginny started yelling "Traitor!" at him. Hermione, however, looked a bit subdued. Hadrian noted that and decided that something was going on there. He would have to study her closer. 

Hadrian ignored the yelling of Ron and Ginny and sat down. He filled his plate with treacle tart. "Man, I am glad they do Treacle Tart at breakfast!" Hadrian exclaimed. Draco burst out laughing and kissed Harry. "Only you could say that my Love." 

Luna skipped over to the Slytherin table and, to everyone's surprise, sat down and started helping herself to breakfast. Seeing that none of the Slytherins were doing anything about it, Neville and the Twins sat down at the Slytherin Table. Anyone who would be mean to any of them would be under Hadrian's wrath and all the Slytherins knew it. 

Hadrian walked to his first lesson, Divination. He went up the peculiar trapdoor and looked around the oh, so familiar classroom. Professor Trelawney was stood in the corner of the room. There was nobody else in the room. She gasped and moved closer to him. Her head stood still, she froze as her hand touched Hadrian's shoulder, her eyes widened. "When the Lost Heir Returns, On the night that stars fall from the sky, all will be revealed and a perilous duel will predict the future." Harry twisted out of her firm grasp on his shoulder and she relaxed. "Oh hello Harry Potter." Hadrian's mouth dropped open. He had just witnessed a Prophecy, about himself. 

"For Merlin's Sake!"

(A/N Pansy is now in the Circlet! And a Prophecy..... I will be changing my idea of  Hermione, the eager eyed ones might have already guessed what is going to happen! Please comment below what you thought and if you have any suggestions or have spotted mistakes, that would be greatly appreciated,

Luna)