27

Hadrian ignored the shocked faces of the order, and moved around the house, trying to find Draco.

He let his wings come out, and he sniffed for his mates scent. The scent led him to a small door. Hadrian let his wings back in, and quickly started working on removing the charms on the door.

Five minutes later, Hadrian was done. He pushed open the door and walked in. His Draco, His beloved Draco, was laying on the floor, a big wound over his right eye.

Hadrian rushed over to Draco and held his hand. Draco moved slightly. "Hadrian?" he mumbled, wincing.

Hadrian studied the wound. He would have to get Narcissa to look at it. "Draco" Hadrian breathed. Draco smiled, gripping onto Hadrian's hand.

"Get me up, I want to see Dumbey's reaction when you reveal who you are." Draco asked, looking up at Hadrian through his left eye.

Hadrian grinned, a tear falling down his face. "Whatever you say." he whispered, kissing Draco.

He picked up Draco and carried him out of the room.

When he entered the main room, Dumbledore, Ron, Ginny and Molly (Arthur had been killed by Ron through an accidental rebound)
Were tied up, unconcious. Hadrian noticed the Circlet surrounding Blaise's body and Hadrian quietly carried Draco over.

Draco slowly turned his head and saw whose body it was. He cried out and all heads turned to him. Hadrian helped him stand up, and he limped over to Blaise's body, tears streaming down his face.

Hadrian watched on sadly as both Blaise's lover and best friend cried. He  felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned around. It was his mother.

Severus wrapped his arms around Hadrian. Hadrian leant into the embrace and sobbed. Not only for Blaise, but for every innocent person killed for fighting for whats right.

Soon he found himself in the middle of Severus and Tom.

Tom patted his son on the shoulder.

Hadrian wiped his tears away and turned towards their captures.

"Awake them." he ordered his father.

Soon the captured were awake and staring at the group. It was Ron who noticed Hermione not tied up first.

"Hey... Why is Hermione not with us?" he asked. Hermione chuckled.

"Because Ronald, Shadow helped me see through your lies." she retorted.

Dumbledore gasped. "No. You broke the spells!" Hermione narrowed her eyes. "Yes, I did."

Ginny spoke up. "Who's Shadow?" she asked. Hadrian laughed. "Thats me."

Dumbledore groaned - realising this is the person who captured him.

Hadrian smiled. "I am the founder of The Circlet of Elements and the leader. I, like Hermione, have been betrayed by you. My name is Hadrian Riddle. Recognise that name Dumbles?"

Dumbledore's jaw dropped. He started squirming and shouting. "Harry! Harry no!"

Ron, Ginny and Molly took a closer look at Hadrian.

Ron shook his head, smiling. "Bloody Hell mate, I thought you died!" Hadrian scowled. "I am not your mate!" he shouted.

Dumbledore stopped squirming. "Harry. Please. You can kill Voldemort now!"

Hadrian scoffed. "Like I would like to kill my father? And my name is Hadrian!"

Hadrian was suddenly very impatient. He clicked his fingers and a swarm of dementors appeared.

"Take the Weasleys here to Azkaban." he ordered. A group of five dementors picked up the three idiots and Hadrian waved as they got lifted away.

He turned to Dumbledore. "It is time for your story to end." he scowled. Dumbledore trembled as Hadrian raised his wand at the man.

"Harry Plea-" it was too late. Hadrian had shot the killing curse. Dumbledore's body softened and landed on the floor. Hadrian smiled.

The war was finally over.

Hadrian turned to his friends - his real family. They all needed to heal from what had happened. It would take a long time - possibly years - but Hadrian was determined that they would get there in the end.

He walked over to where Draco was standing and kissed him. Draco grinned and stroked Hadrian's cheek.

Hadrian took Draco's hand and dragged him outside. He sat down on the pavement of the road.

Draco sat next to him and Hadrian studied Draco's face. It had changed since Hadrian last saw him.

A large red mark ran down Draco's left eye and he had a bruise on his cheek. Hadrian still thought Draco was beautiful - despite all of the scars and bruises.

He ran his hand down the mark on Draco's face. Draco winced and Hadrian quickly removed his hand. Draco sadly smiled.

He pointed to the eye it had damaged. "I'm blind in that eye now."

Hadrian bit his lip. "I don't care. You are still perfect to me."

Draco blinked. He blushed and looked away. Hadrian cupped his hands under Draco's face and kissed his lips.

Draco leant into the kiss and they stayed like that, for what seemed like forever to Hadrian.

They finally let go and Draco grinned." I love you so much Hadrian Riddle."

Hadrian laughed. "I love you too Draco Malfoy. More than anything."

Hadrian grabbed Draco's hand and looked out. Stars were falling down out of the sky. He chuckled. Luna was right again.

He caught a star and handed it to Draco, who slipped it into his bag.

Hadrian closed his eyes.

The world really was going to change for the better and he was happy to be a part of it.

He leant into Draco and sighed.

Hadrian Riddle's story was just beginning.

A/N: I am actually crying! Thank you so much fo taking the time to read this. I have some things to say.

I am actually surprised anyone actually liked this because I started writing this when I was Eleven and I am now Thirteen (Fourteen in October) I was really young when I started and was not expecting much for this book - not to add, it was cringe and clique at the beginning.

Secondly. I cried writing Blaise's death. I am apologising for killing him off and leaving our baby Neville without a partner but I really felt I needed to keep the realism into it.

Not so Fun Fact: I was actually considering killing off Tom or Severus  but I changed my mind after I realised that would be too much for me to write.

Final thing is there is going to be a sequel set 20 years later, that I am about to start writing.  I know it wont be as good as this one, so if you want you can end Hadrian and Draco's journey here so if that is the case, I hope you enjoyed. If you are interested, I will post Info about it once it is ready to be published.

Once again thank you so much, I would really appreciate any reviews of my book in the comments so I can improve my writing as best as I can.