0.4

them luke feelzzzzzz so I haven't even uploaded in like 10 days and the last time I updated was on lukeys birthday. btw this chap is a like a week or two after they all met Flynn!

0.4

LUKE SIGHED as he layed down in bed. Kendra had just left his house, after they were done doing...stuff. He did like Kendra, even though he knew she was sometimes a bitch. Luke rolled onto his side. He just wasn't satisfied with Kendra anymore. He didn't want to hurt her feelings when or of they broke up and that'd make Kendra more bitchier than she already was. He also knew that she was the type who flirted with everybody, especially Ashton.

His mind drifted off to Flynn. They hadn't really talked to each other before, well they never have. She was attractive and to be honest, Luke thought she was better than Kendra. But it seems like Flynn would never be interested in him. She was more into Ashton. Luke covered his face with his hands. There was a funny feeling deep down in his stomach when the thought of Flynn came to mind. He secretly observed her actions when no one noticed.

He liked the way she smiled. Kendra was nothing compared to her. Luke thought about Flynn was always fidgety. Michael had a pool party last Saturday and Ashton asked her to come when they met at lunch. But she refused...or she was hesitant. She came anyway, but in just a regular outfit. There was no sign of a swimsuit.

It was currently a Sunday night. That means Luke would be able to see Flynn again tomorrow amd actually grow a pair to her. It's not like they would have something together...or at least not yet. Luke pulled the covers over himself and shut his eyes. Maybe he would try to ask out Flynn, on a friendly hangout of course.

>>

When Luke got to school, everybody was talking about something big. He didn't pay attention to the conversations once he heard Ashton's name. He probably did something crazy, he thought and brushed it off. But then he heard Flynn's name. He stopped walking for a bit to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Flynn Harper? Who's that?"

"She's some chick, basically a nobody!" Luke grew angry when he heard this, but he decided to listen in longer.

"A very hot nobody! I swear she's like fucking perfect dude." Luke would agree that she's perfect.

"Well basically, she and Ashton are dating." Luke's heart stopped. She's dating Ashton?! he thought.

"Yeah the whole school knows!"

Luke couldn't stand to listen any longer so he rushed to his locker. Kendra was there waiting for him. "Hey baby," she purred and wrapped her arms around his neck. Luke cringed and shoved her away lightly. "Stop, I'm not in the mood." Kendra scoffed and muttered a whatever. She left him there by his locker.

Luke grabbed his books and went to class. When he got there, he was one minute early. If he was late again, he'd have detention and today, he wanted to see Flynn afterwards.

>>

Lunch time rolled around and Luke couldn't be happier. He sat down at the table, where Michael and Calum were already at. There was no sign of Kendra so he assumed she was still pissed at him from what happened earlier that day. He didn't really care, he just wanted to know where -and I quote- the fuck Ashton and Flynn were.

"Where's Ash?" Michael asked.

Calum snickered, "He's probably making out with Flynn in the janitors closet." Luke gritted his teeth. Almost ten minutes later, the two arrived. Ashton whispered something in Flynn's ear and she giggled. She whispered something back and Ashton's eyes widened. Both of them sat down next to each other.

"What took you guys so long? Were you hooking up?" Calum asked.

Flynn blushed and looked away quickly. They didn't say anything and it made Luke ten times jealous. Were they really hooking up? he thought. He hoped not. But the truth was, they weren't...well that's a lie. They were both talking about something serious and Flynn cried about it, so what Ashton did was kiss her until she stopped being sad. They have done other things in the past.

Remember Mr. Irwin's teaching class? It all started with teaching Flynn how to kiss, but then it became something more. Usually every week or two weeks, the both of them would hang out and hook up. They didn't have sex. Flynn wasn't ready and Ashton respected that. So, they did foreplay. Blow jobs, hand jobs, you name it. And it was good. Reaaaally good.

ו×

Kind of a boring chapter, but I hope you liked it. So I guess you could say Ash & Flynn are friends with benefits.

bye x