0.5

0.5

FLYNN LAYED DOWN, very confused. Ashton and her became something more than friends...now they had benefits. It was affecting their relationship. But Ashton gave her pleasure and she gave it back. Ashton was attractive of course, but she just couldn't picture the two of them together. He was her best friend. Albony and Flynn had stopped talking to each other, due to her becoming apart of the popular group.

Kendra was still around. She was obviously jealous of the relationship Flynn had with Ashton, even though she was clearly Luke's girlfriend. Flynn was surprised. Kendra would flirt with Ash right in front of Luke and he wouldn't do a single thing. It's as if Luke simply didn't care. Is she just another groupie or something? Does Luke actually love her? She thought.

She thought about the blonde haired boy. They didn't speak to each other. It seems like they wouldn't be talking any time soon. Flynn smiled when she pictured him. When he bit his lip subconsciously and-oh lord-his eyes. Oh his eyes. She had been to their band practices. She actually liked their music.

Flynn shut her eyes and sighed. Hopefully I can figure out my feelings by tomorrow, she wondered.

>>

The next day, Flynn awoke and did her daily routine. Sometimes she wasn't a morning person and sometimes she wasn't. Today, she felt queasy in her stomach. She was nervous for some reason that she had no clue about.

>>

The school day was already over. She shut her locker when she finished gathering her things. Flynn started thinking about Luke again, only because he seemed off during lunch. He was snappy and agitated. She wanted to know what was up with him. Her blonde hair swung when she whipped around behind here. She felt a presence. (a/n: idk if i mentioned her hair color before, but if i said it was any other color, sorry! Its blonde)

"Hi."

Flynn blinked. "Hi?"

The blonde haired boy smiled. "Wanna hang out some time?"

"Uhh...sure? I'm not sure why we're talking now, especially since we hardly do."

Inside, Luke felt so embarrassed. "Yeah...sorry." Real smooth Luke, real smooth.

"Ask Ash for my number, he has it."

"Oh yeah, about that. I didn't know you guys were together."

"Oh...yeah." Flynn was debating on whether or nit she should tell the truth. "We are actu-" but she cut herself off. Wouldn't Ash get mad?

"Huh?" Luke was eager to her what was going on, especially from her.

"Yeah," she stated finally," it's true."

Luke's heart crumbled and he tensed. I should've known it was true! How could I be so stupid to think that i'd have a chance?! He shouted internally. He hated Ashton for ruining his chances...or better yet, for ruining the thought of having a chance.

And most importantly,

Luke hated Flynn Harper.

ו×

this is where like the actual story begins. hehe omg im so excited. LUKE WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUUDE? DONT U KNOW FLYNN IS HUMAN TOOO. MARRY THAT GIRL. MARRY HER ANYWAY. ok so I guess Voodoo Doll would be great for this story. OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE I WILL SEE MY BAES IN SIX DAYS!!!!!!!!! *whispers* luke, im coming for you

sorry for this huge a/n

k bye x