1.5

I feel like its been a million years since I update. sorry x

1.5

THE DOCTOR GLOWERED at Luke. "Lucas, if you want to get better, you need to tell me what happened."

Luke huffed and rolled his eyes,"How times do I have to tell you to call me Luke, not Lucas."

"Fine Luke," the doctor scoffed,"tell me."

He sighed,"Haven't I told you already?"

"You didn't tell me everything. Continue from when you heard the door shut."

"Jesus," Luke groaned and continued,"as I said before, I heard the door shut."

«

"Mom, answer me," Luke demanded. Liz continued to sob uncontrollably.

"He l-left."

His eyes widened,"What do you mean he left?!" Anger flowed through his body and his heart rate sped up.

"He's gone, honey. He's not coming back...not for what he did."

The next day arose and Liz hadn't left her room. She was still upset, she had a reason to. Luke frowned and went downstairs after knocking on her bedroom door for what felt like hours. He went outside to get the mail and he made some tea. Flipping through the mail, he noticed the large paper with black and white printed on it.

As he read the newspaper, in large bold letters said MAN MURDERS, RAPES, AND INJURES FAMILY. Luke skimmed through most of it and at times he grimaced. He turned to the next page to finish the article and made his heart break.

The incident happened just last night. Thomas Harper is the uncle of the two rape victims. He had murdered his brother with a hand gun and raped his sister-in-law as well as his niece. His niece is just about 15 years old and had deep slashes in her skin. Thomas not only hurt his family, but also, stole the baby who is-

Luke caught a glimpse of the name and he could no longer continue reading it. His eyes welled up with tears and choked.

»

The doctor finished writing down notes and let out a breath,"You did a great job. You're going to overcome this tragedy."

Luke didn't say anything as he got up to leave. In the back of his mind he felt like something was missing...like there was something more important from that article.

ו×

um excuse what. WHAT WAS MISSING LUCAS. DONT BE A DICKWEED AND TELL US ALREADY

this was a VERY important chapter. i hope you guys read carefully bc things are happening in the future.

MAUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH