3.8

Wattpad is being a little shit and it hasn't told me the last time I updated so I'm really sorry again if it's been a week since I last updated.
Don't forget: » time skip
« flashback
* smut
x•x end

3.8

THE DOOR OPENED and Bel walked through. "Can you believe Professor Connor? First he dumps that test on us and now a fucking essay? Are you kidding?" She exclaimed exasperated. Flynn laughed as she continued to read through her textbook.

"It's college, everything isn't frat parties and getting laid okay?" She responded with a roll of her eyes.

"You're one to talk! You haven't even had sex in like months," Bel crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh shut up, I'm waiting for the right person and the right time!"

"You mean Luke?" Bel teased which caused Flynn to blush sheepishly.

She scoffed in response, "No. We haven't talked in ages and I doubt we'll be seeing each other anytime soon...or maybe even never again." Bel gave a comforting rub on her back. A knock traveled through the door. It was Flynn's turn to smirk. "Is that Michael?" Michael went to the same university, but was failing miserably and he was sure to dropout soon.

"Hi babe," he said giving Bel a kiss. "Hey Flynn."

"There's a party down the street," Flynn cocked her head to the side while looking out the window.

"Which house?" Michael asked. She shrugged and turned back to her pile of books.

"Hey maybe we should all go!" Bel suggested. Flynn froze and dropped her pencil. She shook her head in resistance.

"It'll be fun c'mon!"

»

Flynn stood in the corner with a cup in her hand, only it was practically full. She taking light sips, mainly because she didn't want to wake up in the wrong bed and have regrets. She looked around and it wasn't your typical college party you'd see in the movies. There were only a few girls here and there that wore skin tight dressing with their stomachs poking out. Flynn was dressed casually, a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a muscle tee.

She didn't know most of the people who were at the party. She spotted a few that were in some of her classes, but not her close friends. It was amusing to watch people crowd around tables, playing their own games, and having their own fun. She sighed and put her drink down on the table beside her. A body clashed with hers as the girl muttered a quick sorry, leaving Flynn in annoyance and curiosity. She hurried to join Michael and Bel to see what they were up to.

"Flynn! There you are," Michael smiled, "the video we posted got so many views. We started posting more and I bet you sinner or later we'll become famous or something."

"Video? Wait...is it the one in the garage?" She smiled at the memory and then a huge wave of pain washed over her. She missed the other boys as well.

"Yeah! We've got some fans too."

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. Give me a sec," she said and got up. The house was filling up even more, but not enough where you had to push through people. She wandered around the house, biting her lip at each door because she was afraid of what was behind it. "Hopefully this isn't a bedroom full of horny kids," she mumbled to herself and gripped the doorknob, but it swung open faster than she could turn it. Flynn fell to the floor with a thud and released a hiss of pain.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry-" she got up and locked eyes with a pair of blue eyes. "-I-uh. Flynn?"

She was at lost for words, "Um. W-what are you doing here? I thought went back home?"

Luke rubbed the back of his neck as he secretly took in her breathtaking appearance, "I came back to visit...well actually I dropped out and moved back here. I'm living with Calum."

Her jaw dropped, "Oh. What did your mom say about all this?"

"I can't say she wasn't upset. But she eventually understood and respected my decision. The band is kinda a serious thing now."

"That's great. Michael was telling me all about it."

They stared at each other in silence, just searching for anything in their eyes. Luke finally spoke up, "D-Did you meet anyone n-new?"

"No not at all really, you?"

He sighed, "Same."

It wasn't until the last minute when they both realized what they were doing. Luke's lips moved against hers as his hand gripped her waist and pulled her closer. * She whimpered under his touch as his tongue grazed her bottom lip. "I need you so badly, but if you want me to stop, I will." Luke pulled away from the kiss and looked deeply into her eyes. She shook her head and pulled him by the neck.

"I want you too," she whispered. He pulled her into the nearest bedroom and her fingers tugged on the hem of his shirt. He quickly stripped it off and his hands slid under Flynn's shirt to massage her breasts. "Fuck," he moaned into her mouth, "you're so perfect. I missed you so much, especially your pussy." She felt herself getting wetter by the second and her knees weakened.

"Ready baby?"

"Definitely."

x•x
MY UNCLE THAT I HAVENT SEEN IN LIKE A YEAR OR TWO HUGGED ME AND SAID HI AND LOOKED ME STRAIGHT IN THE EYES AND SAID,

I read your stories all the time

IM DINE I CANT