3.7

3.7

SHE HUGGED HIM tightly and sighed. They both had gotten their letters, but it was Flynn who hadn't made it into the university. Luke gave her one last kiss before waving goodbye as he disappeared to board his flight. He was going back to Australia, for that was where the university was. Liz decided she would move back with him, just to be back to where he grew up.

Flynn felt her eyes fill with tears and wiped them away. She sniffled and her mother comforted her. They left the airport and headed back to their house. Flynn was almost set for moving off on her own. She was still scared, but she knew her mother would be there to support her. Everything was all packed in boxes and the only thing that was left was saying goodbye to the one important person aside from Luke or her mother. It was Ashton.

»

Flynn looked at the huge campus at awe. Her mother helped her load her things into her dorm room that she would be sharing with another. She always wondered who her roommate would be, hopefully not some creepy girl. "Room 126," Rachel smiled and shook her head, "My baby is all grown up."

Flynn rolled her eyes as she set down some boxes. She saw someone else's things on the other side of the room. "Oh! There's one more package left. I'll go get it for you honey." That left Flynn to stand in the room alone and keep questioning if she should peek for any names. A girl entered and she looked a bit familiar.

"Bel?!" Flynn asked wide eyed.

"Flynn! Oh it's so nice to see you!" She gave Flynn a tight hug a smiled. "At least you're not a stranger. It makes things less awkward."

"So, how's Michael?"

Bel blushed,"Well he's a lot better than from...you know."

Flynn shook her head and sighed. She pulled down her choker necklace and pointed to her throat. "This area looked like an eggplant. It was all purple and bruised from the chains around my neck."

Bel was silent for a moment, as if she were afraid to ask something. "How did you cope with everything? How did everyone else too-if you don't mind me asking."

She sighed,"Therapy, physiologists, all that. It helped too, I don't know why in The Fault In Our Stars they made it seem like it was the worst possible thing in the world."

"You read it too?" Bel laughed, "It was okay, but it didn't make me cry or go gaga like all the other girls."

"Really? Me too!" Flynn exclaimed.

"I guess this won't be so bad after all."

x•x
one more chapter plus an epilogue im not ready 😭