3.6

I was listening to this song (bc it Amazing Spider Man was playing this song Andrew holy shit) but yeah I am so sorry for this really late update. No one responded to me on tumblr so sorry if this sucks * means smut warning begins. Oh god I feel unholy

3.6

HIS HANDS GRAZED her cheek. Luke smiled and kissed Flynn on the lips. "I love you," he whispered. She held his hand and placed it by her heart.

"I love you."

"Are you sure you're ready baby? It'll hurt," Luke said softly. She nodded and planted her head into his neck,"It's okay."

It was funny how everything could change in a matter of time. Luke changed for her, for the better. He was glad he wasn't like how he was. He liked that he actually loved someone. He liked the fact that they loved him back. Luke sucked on the skin of her neck, the bruise would form soon and everyone would know that her heart belonged to him.

Luke's hands slipped under Flynn's shirt, traveling across her smooth skin. He reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Flynn's heartbeat bested faster than ever and she grew tense. Luke noticed and stopped,"Are you okay do you want to stop?" She shook her head and urged him to continue. Calm down, he's your boyfriend! She told herself in her head. * He gave her breasts a small squeeze and Flynn smiled bashfully.

"You don't have to be shy baby," Luke lifted her shirt over her head so that she was fully exposed. "You're so beautiful," he replied and attached his lips to hers.

"Luke," she blushed and said quietly, "what about you?"

He looked confused then gave her a smug smile. "Oh, eager are we?" He said cockily. Flynn had a spark of confidence ignite in her. Life is all about taking risks, right? She wondered. She got up and tackled Luke down so that she was on top. Luke gasped. "You know, taking it slow is boring." Flynn was straddling his waist and her fingers hooked on the hem of her pants. Luke groaned and threw his head back, "How did I get so lucky?"

Her nimble fingers reached down to his v-line and then all the way down. Luke but his lip. "Enough teasing!" He growled and flipped her over, earning his dominance back. Flynn's eyes widened when she felt his cold fingertips. "You're so wet for me," he moaned and placed his fingers in his mouth. Luke grabbed a condom. He slipped off his boxers and Flynn gasped. "Luke you're so big...how the fuck will that fit?" It scared her, but it also excited her.

He smirked, "I'll go slow at first because it'll hurt." He rolled on the condom and slowly brought her underwear down to her legs. "You're so perfect Flynn, scars and all." He gave her a peck on her stomach before her positioning his length at her entrance. He entered slowly and her eyes screwed shut. Her eyes watered as her walls stretched. Luke wiped her tears and whispered sweet things in her ear.

"Are you sure you want to keep going baby? If it hurts too much I'll stop, I promise. I want to pleasure you." Flynn shook her head rapidly, "No no no. It's o-okay." Luke went deeper and she let out a breath. "You can go," she bit down on her tongue.

"Okay I'll go all the way in, yeah?"

She froze, "You're not all the way in?"

Luke bit his lip ring and laughed a little, "No...I'm not."

He trusted slowly and the pain gradually lessened. Flynn whimpered and her mouth formed in an 'o' shape. Luke moaned, "Holy shit baby. You're doing so good." Her skin felt clammy from the sweat. "I love you," she gasped as Luke thruster harder. He buried his head in her neck and kissed under her ear. "I love you too baby."

»

"I can't believe high school is over." Luke sighed.

"I don't want to leave you," Flynn said and hugged him.

"Me neither. But we applied to the same college, hopefully we can make it in together."

"I'm scared to be without you. I don't want this to end. You know long-distance never works."

He sighed, "I know baby. But let's worry about making it all worth while, alright? If fate decides, then it decides. It'll give a sign in the future."

x•x
Sorry if you guys hate me for the awful smut. Sorry if you guys will hate me in the future...