3.0

GUYS I MESSED UP AGAIN! the evil bff/ashtons ex is ALBONY not Aubrey ok bc I got mixed up with my old ashton book I went back and fixed it

3.0

IT HAD BEEN A MONTH. A whole month. Their lives were eerily okay. Flynn and Calum were released from the hospital just a few days ago. Unfortunately, both of them were forced to see a physiologist. Flynn was upset of course.

The relationship between Flynn and Luke was a bit awkward. They did love each other in fact, but they didn't have much time to hang out. This time was rare, since they could finally spend their moments with each other. Flynn rested her head against Luke's chest.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked softly, kissing the top of her head.

"I guess," she mumbled. She got up, but Luke pulled her back down onto the bed. "Luke," she glared at him.

"Babe, I know you're going to the bathroom. There's no need for the makeup."

Flynn was still self-conscious of herself. She still wore makeup to cover her scars that she gotten from Tommy all those years ago. She sighed and listened to him. Loud knocking at the front door interrupted the two of them. "I'll get it." Luke got up and hurried to the door.

When he got there, Kendra stood with her arms crossed and an impatient look on her face. His eyes went wide and she pushed past him. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I had no where else to go," she shrugged nonchalantly.

"Couldn't you go to like your friend's house or something? Like...what's her name, Jackie?"

"If I told them what I'm about to tell you could ruin my reputation at school!" Kendra narrowed her eyes at him. Luke hoped that she would hurry up and tell him. He didn't want Flynn to be in his room all alone, especially when there are people who want to kill her.

Kendra took a deep breath,"I know there are people who are out to get us. Someone else is in involved."

"Us? You're in this too?" Luke said confused.

She nodded,"I'm not sure what's going on exactly, but I know it's bad. After my mom-or foster mom I should say, told me the truth about Albony and I being half sisters, it made me think more."

Luke snorted,"Well that's a first."

She shot a look at him,"I'm serious. I overheard my mom and Patty talking." Kendra decided that now it was best to call her foster mom by her real name, it'd make things a lot easier. "My mom was telling Patty that Albony's father was threatening her. If he didn't get to see Albony soon, he'd come after everyone."

Luke gaped,"W-Who's her father?" He dreaded the answer.

"Tommy."

»

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Bel asked Michael.

"Of course," he grinned. It was late at night and Michael was bored. He dragged Bel along with him and ignored her protests about her shift at the hospital.

"You know we could get into some serious trouble for this," she warned.

"Sure I do. Don't worry, just hold the flashlight on the files and then we'll be out of here really quick," he whispered.

Bel rolled her eyes at him and took the flashlight from him forcefully. Michael grabbed the key out of his jacket pocket and unlocked the metal drawer. His fingers tickled the Manila folders until he found the file he was looking for. Thomas Harper, it read as he held it in his hands.

Bel looked around the police office nervously. She was very scared that someone would burst through the door any minute. Wasn't there anyone here who ran the night shift? She wondered. Her gaze flickered to MICHAEL who was squatting down at the last drawer while reading the file.

"Thomas Harper," he read aloud,"reported as murderer and rapist. Fingerprints were littered all over the murder weapon when he shot Daniel Harper. His fingerprints were also found on the other assault weapon when he cut Rachel and Flynn Harper. His DNA was found on Flynn as well, reported as rape. The case is ongoing, however no signs of him have been reported over the last few years until recently when four teenage kids were harmed." Michael tilted his head confused.

He put the file back and skimmed through the rest when he came across another folder. Andrew Hemmings, it read. Curious, he flipped it open to find loads of information. Bel heard footsteps and tapped Michael's shoulder repeatedly,"Babe, hurry up!"

He held out his finger signaling for her to wait one moment. His eyes scanned the information quickly, but taking in everything so clearly. "Andrew Hemmings reported for rape of Rachel Hemmings. Was believed to be the father of the child, Leo Harper. However, it was soon discovered that he was at the crime scene..." Michael couldn't finish reading the rest before he saw a flash of light and he grabbed Bel. They hid under the desk and waited until the person was gone.

Michael stuffed the folder inside his jacket and gripped Bel's hand while they ran out the station. They hurried inside the car and sped off. Michael was tense. Taking in everything that he read off of those files was tough. Bel noticed, and gave his hand a comforting squeeze. "It'll bs alright," she whispered.

He looked over to her and gave her a smug smile,"So...babe? Hmm?"

It was dark so thankfully, he couldn't see her blushing, but he still had a feeling she was. She looked away from him and smiled sheepishly. "Be quiet!" She hushed.

He smiled and relaxed. At this moment, it was okay. But he knew that in the future, something big was going to happen. Michael had this feeling that it was from the stuff that was on those files...

x•x

Ugh sorry for the very late update and lack of it. Classes are just draining my energy, and I swear this story will be confusing. I have it perfectly planned out 🌚

Sorry if you'll hate me by the end of it 😘