0.6

two updates in like one day bxtches! woohoo! its like 1:30am and im tired so enjoy :)

0.6

AFTER AWHILE, Flynn and Ashton decided that it was best for the two of them to just remain friends and nothing more. Luke had been acting harsh towards her, for a reason she didn't know of. Kendra no longer sat at their table. She and Luke broke up within a few days after he spoke to Flynn for the first time.

Luke still had burning hatred towards Flynn. He actually didn't know himself. Flynn and Ashton finally confessed the truth to the three other boys. They were all shocked, especially Luke. Even though the whole relationship was fake, he was still furious. He was furious because he was lied to. He was developing feelings for Flynn and it just got blown over because of her.

The only time Luke saw Flynn was either in the halls, at lunch, or final class. Yes, that's right. Luke was in Flynn's English class. He always has been. Flynn doesn't even know he's there. He sits in the back, but it's not hard to miss him. Well maybe if she fucking payed attention to her surroun -dings instead of mindlessly drawing in that piece of crap notebook, she would know I'm in her fucking class! Luke spat in his head.

He focused his attention back on the teacher. Luke was currently in Math class and he noticed the girl from the corner of his eye. He furrowed his eyebrows. She was sitting father back, and other people were blocking his view. Luke observed her curly brown hair and ray ban styled glasses. Albony? He wondered. Isn't that Flynn's old friend? Or more like enemy now, he said to himself.

>>

Luke neared the lunch table, where the rest of his friend were. "Hey guys!" He smiled a bit. Michael was taken back and so was Flynn. Calum and Ashton were just confused on why he seemed so cheery considering his harsh behavior. Luke took a seat next to Calum. "Well, I hope it's okay that I invited a friend to sit with us," Luke gave Ashton a sly smile.

"Right..." he trailed off. The group sat quietly, eating their lunches. After a few minutes of waiting, "Hey guys!" A feminine voice greeted. Flynn's head shot up in that direction and so did Ashton's.

"Albony? What are you doing here?" Flynn asked calmly, even though she felt like punching the girl in the face. She was the girl that basically betrayed Flynn. The one who promised to stick by her side, but instead ditched her and went to join the populars.

"Yeah I could ask you the same thing," Ashton frowned, "what is the meaning of this, Luke?" Calum and Michael looked at each other wide eyed and then back at Albony.

"What? Luke can't bring a friend?" Albony said sweetly, although she was the polar opposite of what she was acting like right now. Ashton and Flynn both got up from the table. Flynn was fuming and Ashton felt like bursting into tears.

"I can't believe you brought my cheating ex-girlfriend here!" Ashton spat and pushed past Luke, exiting the cafeteria.

"And I can't believe you brought my ex-best friend that stabbed me in the fucking back!" Flynn added menacingly and went to go too, but Luke 'accidentally' spilled his cup of water all over her.

"Oops, sorry," he shrugged, not really meaning his apology.

Flynn's sky colored eyes filled with tears. She blinked them away quickly, not wanting people to see her so weak. She shoved Luke with a huge force. She stormed out of the cafeteria, but not before shouting fuck you to him. After she left Calum and Michael were shaking their heads at the two of them. (a/n: i feel so bad bc calum and michael are just sitting here in the story think wtf is going on)

They also left, most likely to chase after their hurt friends. That left Luke and Albony alone at the table. Luke cursed at himself. He didn't mean for any of this to happen so badly. Albony didn't care at all. She was having fun.

Meanwhile, Flynn was in the bathroom stall, with salty tears streaming down her cheeks. Her skin was wet from the mixture of water Luke had purposely spilled in her and the tears falling from her face. She sniffled as she wiped them. She tried cleaning her wet skin. Her eyes widened when she could feel it ruined.

She went to the nurse's office. Flynn didn't care about anything but h herself right now. She was in deep shit and she did not need something else to make it worse. She told the nurse her student information and how she wasn't feeling well. The nurse's jaw dropped when the information was given, but immediately called her mom.

>>

"Are you okay sweet heart?" Her mother asked, stroking Flynn's hair softly in a comforting way.

Flynn shook her head. "No," her voice cracked as she broke into sobs.

"It's okay."

"No, mom, it's not! Do you know what could've happened if you hadn't gotten there on time?!" Flynn cried, "and the...water. I-It was going t-to-" she hiccuped.

"Shh, I know. Please, I know. No matter how hard we try, the memories with always be there," her mother said quietly, holding Flynn tightly. Her mother was now tearing up. Soon enough, they were both crying together, with each other's embrace.

ו×

OOH MAMA RACHEL IS ABOUT TO OPEN A CAN OF ASS WHOOPING ON LUKE...OR BETTER YET, WHERE THE FXCK IS LIZ.

ITS 1:30AM

SO GOOD BYE X