3.3

I told you drink would be important later on 😏

3.3

RACHEL CLICKED AWAY on her phone. She heard a thump, thump on the door and got up to answer it. "Hel-oh. Liz, it's nice to see you," Rachel smiled. She didn't question her presence because lately Liz and her were getting along fairly well. They got over the fact that Andrew was a horrible man that screwed the both of them...literally.

"Do you want some tea? Coffee? Water?" Rachel asked.

"I think I'll have tea this time."

Rachel poured some water into a kettle and set it on the stove. She sat across from Liz at the kitchen island. "I-I just don't know what to do. I feel like I need to do something for you, in hopes that Andrew would be forgotten."

"Liz, that's very sweet. I swear, it's truly okay now. It was years ago and we both know it's none of our faults."

She sighed,"I keep thinking that what could I have done to change it? What made him go as far to cheat on me or especially violate you?"

The kettle screamed and blew out steam and Rachel took it off the stove. She grabbed two mugs and poured the hot water into each of them. She handed the mug to Liz. "I don't think-" the phone rang and cut Rachel off. She rushed to get it.

Liz blew on her tea and set it down as Rachel came back into the kitchen. "It must've been a prank call," she shook her head. Liz nodded and they both took a sip of their tea. They both cringed.

"What flavor is this?" Liz said disgusted.

"It said green, but-" Rachel felt her eyes grow heavy as she collapsed from her seat.

"Oh my god, Rachel!" Liz shouted and hurried to see if she was okay. "Hang in there while I'll call the..." she fainted.

»

"I must say," Andrew smiled wickedly, "this is a surprise. Isn't it eh Tommy?"

He smiled,"Oh it definitely is."

All five were tied up with a rope...almost like the white cords that burn your skin when you run against it. Flynn's cries were covered by the gag and duct tape on top. They were all scared, shaking in trauma. Luke didn't give a single glance to the men. All he cares about were his friends and girlfriend that were in danger.

Footsteps treaded down the creaking stairs. Andrew looked over,"You made it just in time! Take your son out of here." All five looked at each other, with looks of fear across their face. The man grabbed Ashton by the back of his shirt and he cried out. When the man reached down to rip the tape of and take the gag out, Ashton's fear grew even more. It was his father.

"No!" He shouted as he was dragged up the stairs. Flynn began to cry as well as everyone else. "Please!" Ashton screamed in pain as his father and him disappeared.

The door opened forcefully, they were all afraid of who was coming. Luke worried about his mom and what could've happened to her. Michael didn't care if he was going to die, he cared about everyone else's safety. He was glad his and Calum's parents were safe. They took a trip out of town, so thankfully they couldn't be harmed. But what was going to happen to Liz and Rachel?, Michael thought.

"Let's play a game!" Tommy grinned,"Lily hand me my knife." He turned to look at all of them. Andrew stood in the corner watching with enjoyment. "Y-You said that no one would be hurt!" Albony shouted. Lily nodded in agreement. But they both regretted it when they say the anger on Tommy's face. He looked over to Andrew who pulled out his gun and put a bullet through both of their heads.

Blood splattered on the walls and their bodies dropped to the cold floor. Flynn cried harder and Calum froze. He wasn't even shaking anymore. He was numb from the fear of what was to come and Ashton's safety.

"Anyways," Tommy continued,"I'll take the gags off of each of you. I'll ask you a question and if you get it right, you won't be harmed. However, if you get it wrong, you'll get a cut. Each one gets deeper and also more painful. You scream, you die."

Andrew reloaded his gun. "Let's play."

x•x
um this book is ending soon and im not ready