1.1

1.1

LUKE GLARED at Ashton. "Look! I said I was sorry!" He shouted. After he pushed Flynn into the pool and left her crying, Ashton went and pulled him into one of the empty rooms.

"Sorry?! You fucking pushed her with out warning, and you know she doesn't swim! She could've fucking drowned!"

"Relax! Michael pulled her out!"

Ashton breathed heavily, and his entire body was still shaking with anger. "And what happened after?"

Luke opened his mouth to say something, but he shut it quickly. Ashton was right. He felt like a huge dick, but his bad thoughts took over. Flynn totally deserved it. If anything I did her a fucking favor by pushing her. Who cares if she drowned? Certainly not me.

"That's what I thought," Ashton replied and with that, he stormed out of the room.

>>

The party ended early in the morning. Maybe even around two. Luke had a terrible hangover. He woke up in the bed of Lily. Her bare back faced him and he looked at his phone, 10:22 am. Luke ran a hand through his hair and put on his clothes. He dug his hands through his back pockets in hopes that he would find a scrap piece of paper. He found a crumbled up napkin and grabbed a marker from her nightstand.

I had a great time Lily. We should hang out again sometime.

- luke x

He put his number on the bottom, and left her house. He drove back home a little while after to find his mother sitting at the kitchen island, sipping a mug of coffee. Luke grimaced and tried to shut the door quiet as possible. The door closed with a small click.

"Luke," Liz said the loud thud of the coffee mug being placed on the black marble island. Shit! he cursed inside his head.

Luke smiled, "Yes Mom?"

"You're home. When I called you for breakfast earlier today, you never came down so I checked your bedroom thinking you might've been sleeping. But you weren't there."

"Yeah..."

"So Lucas," Liz turned around, and her face showed she was clearly upset with him,"where were you?"

"Therapy appointment," he said. It wasn't a lie. He actually was there, but he didn't say anything about being at Lily's house.

"I didn't know you had one. I don't remember scheduling one for today."

"Well I did it myself," he rolled his eyes. Liz was about to say something, but Luke ran up the stairs to his room.

Luke sat against his door and hugged his knees to his chest. He thought about his therapy session he had earlier.

"Luke, when will you ever speak up? You'll have to tell me everything eventually."

He didn't respond.

"I know you probably went through something bad, but you can get through it. I feel it." The doctor

Luke sighed. "I was in my room and my mum...she came crying to me. I didn't know what was going on until I heard the door shut..."

ו×

wait what happened to lucas