0.9

literally this entire book is dedicated to my lovely friend and reader, ilielow :D she gives me motivation everyday when she comments, votes, etc. THANKS FOR THE SHIP NAME! luke + flynn = lulynn it was supposed to be fluke but it reminded me of the great book Black Ice by xdesolate . SORRY FOR THIS BIG A/N

0.9

FLYNN SMILED when Ashton got up from his seat. He was no longer bored, but he was happy Flynn came despite her shyness. She wasn't wearing a bikini or any swim gear. She just wore her band tee, jeans, and her black high tops. What You Know by Two Door Cinema Club started playing and the two of them started dancing, clapping their hands to the beat, jumping up and down.

(a/n: literally TDCC is my jam. ill put like a song list in the authors note later)

Ashton looked back, seeing if Calum was okay by himself. It turns out, he was talking to a gorgeous girl. He gave Ash a thumbs up and Ashton laughed. Flynn ran her hands through her hair as she danced. Luke saw the two and he bubbled up with anger. He quickly shook his head to get rid of the thoughts and turned his attention back to the lovely brunette from earlier. Her name-which he had learned-was Lily.

"This is fun!" Flynn cheered when they were done dancing.

"Glad you could make it," Calum smiled.

"Same," Ashton added.

"Is the ex lady here?" Calum asked looking around.

"Ex lady?" Flynn said confused.

Calum cringed,"Yeah, you know, Aubrey."

"Ohhh!" Ashton and Flynn laughed in realization.

>>

Flynn remained sober while Calum was all over the place and Ashton only taking a few sips of his beer. A slow song came on and he looked over to Flynn. If It Means A Lot To You by A Day To Remember.

"Flynn?" He asked softly.

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna dance?" Ashton smiled.

She nodded and they started slow dancing. His hands slowly went around her waist and her arms were on his shoulders, wrapped around his neck. They swayed back and forth, and Flynn rested her head on his chest. She closed her eyes and smiled. Ashton held her close and kissed her forehead.

"Flynn?" He whispered.

"Mhm?"

"Do you love me?"

She was shocked by his question, but she immediately knew the answer. Ashton nervously waited for her answer while they continued to slow dance. Flynn giggled, "Yeah of course. I love you."

"You do?" He hummed against her, as they were both letting each other rest their heads.

"You were my first kiss. And you were my first love. You'll always be my first love."

"Okay." Ashton kissed her softly on the cheek. They did love each other. But they already have been through so much that...they were just going to keep loving one another. There was no relationship. There was no name for the two. It was all just love. The song eventually ended, and both of them just talked about random things.

Luke was getting really jealous of how they were acting. He walked by and casually pushed Flynn a bit, and fled. He thought it would be funny to push her into the pool. She gasped as she fell of the ledge amd into the pool. The water hit her skin as she sunk to the bottom. Flynn tried as hard as she could to swim to the surface, when a hand pulled her back up. She was expecting Ashton, but it was Michael. She looked down at her clothes, which were soaked and she could feel her skin ruined. Tears formed in her eyes and by now, everyone was watching her and Michael, and Luke and Ashton fighting.

Flynn ran from the backyard, and out of the house. She kept running, all the way to her house. She frantically searched for her keys, only to find them...missing. "No!" She cried as she realized she dropped them when she was pushed into the pool. She banged on the door, shouting to for her mother. Her mother quickly opened the door, and gasped in horror at her daughter's appearance.

"Flynn!" She said and pulled her inside before any could see.

"Mom," she croaked, "they're showing."

ו×

wut the hell is showing. tell us flynn TELL US! i hope u like this chapter, and the next one will be kinda different...hehe

bye x