2.3

This is where it begins...MUAHAHAHAHAHA

2.3

"WHAT?!" Albony screeched at her mother. "I can't believe it! I won't believe it! You're a whore!" She wiped her tears angrily. Joanne, her mother, sobbed violently.

"I can't believe you've been hiding this from me for such a long time!" Albony shouted. She quickly ran from her mother and outside.

«

"Honey, could you check my phone? I think I got a text," Joanne asked as she started setting up the table.

"Yeah...it says, 'I won't let you keep Albony away from me, Joanne. She's my daughter!'?" Aubrey read the text confused.

Joanne stopped what she was doing and suddenly snatched her phone out of Albony's hands. Albony lived her life with just her mother. She didn't know anything about her father. Joanne told her that her father just wasn't around.

"Mom, who was that from?" Albony was getting angry.

"I-It's n-nothing, honey. Just eat your dinner and we'll talk some other time," Joanne stuttered.

"No! Tell me now!" She screamed.

»

Aubrey wandered the streets, trying to figure out where she could possibly go. Fifteen minutes later, she found herself standing at Flynn's house. Her knuckles hovered above it, and knocked softly. It was faint, but not too faint. Albony waited a few seconds before the door opened.

"Albony?" Flynn asked,"What are you doing here?"

"I-" She began, but no words left her mouth.

Flynn didn't say anything and just gestured her to come inside. Albony threw her arms around Flynn and started sobbing immediately. Although Flynn hated her and thought she was a complete bitch, she would still be there for her if she ever needed anything. That's the number one rule. Even if you were to stop being friends with a person you've known for years, deep down you know that you still care for them.

"Kendra and I are half sisters," Albony sniffled.

"I heard."

"But Tommy is my father."

«

"Alright folks, give the lovely wedded couple a round of applause!" The DJ cheered and everyone clapped. Danny and Rachel smiled at each other and returned to their seats after dancing.

Tommy sat at the bar,"Hit me." The bartender sighed and gave him another drink. Tommy was having way too many drinks and soon enough, he knew he'd fuss over Rachel. 'She looks amazing in that wedding dress. If only it had been me marrying her,' he thought. His blood flowed with anger. He was so angry that Danny was the one to mark her. If Tommy had made a move earlier, then it would be him standing there with Rachel, not Danny.

An attractive blonde sat a seat away from Tommy and he glanced at her. She was wearing a sleek grey dress that clung to her hour glass body. Her breasts were nice and large, practically calling out to the now drunk Tommy. He sat next to her and he worked his charm.

He was too drunk to realize that he had not used a condom, and he left the next day. To him it was a one night stand, but Joanne felt like they really had a connection. Several months later, she gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby. Tommy was not around of course, he didn't know of Albony. They exchanged numbers that one night, but they never talked. It's always been that way.

Joanne was a "party girl". She spent her high school days going to parties on the weekends and hooking up with other guys. She was reckless and carefree. She didn't worry about college or the future, for that matter. All she wanted to do was have fun and get drunk off her mind. She lived the life as an average teenager. Except in high school she was called Jo, for her tough attitude and popularity status.

She was at a party one Saturday, drunk and so high off of weed. She was only 17 years old. Everything was spinning and everyone would just grab her. She didn't care, it was just a simple "fuck" as she called it. Joanne didn't care about true love or having a serious relationship. It was all sex to her. She didn't pay attention when it came to using protection. She took the pill as a precaution. She usually takes it before the party, but this time she was too high to remember.

A random guy took her hand and lead up the stairs. After those nine months, she gave birth to Kendra.

ו×

kendra is older than albony ok guys & got held back thts why shes chillin w/ the squad. things r abt 2 get confusing so bare w/ me and feel free to leave Qs in the comments bye x