1.9

can't stop thinking about cals dxck #sorrynotsorry

1.9

FLYNN LAUGHED at Calum. He dropped by after school and the two were laughing over dumb things. "You know you have a shit ton of work to make up at school," he pointed out.

"Puh-lease those bitches can suck my ass. I mean like I'm getting out of this place tomorrow!"

"Yeah, how's your memory?"

"Pretty good I think. I already remember you guys, duh," she rolled her eyes, "and today's Friday and I don't have to make up the work until Monday...thank god."

"Nope, I brought your work for you," Calum smiled and took out a bunch of papers from his backpack.

"What? No!" Flynn groaned and glared at him.

"Sorry," he shrugged and she knew he wasn't actually apologizing.

Time flew by fast and eventually Calum left the hospital. Flynn's days were boring and had the same routine everyday. She really hoped she'd get released already. It was getting late and she finally shut her eyes.

»

"Hell yes bitches!" She cheered as Flynn ran out of the hospital.

"Flynn Ellery Ross Harper!" Her mother scolded. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned around gingerly.

"Sorry." She was just so happy that'd she had been released from the hospital. When she arrived home her smile disappeared. Flynn realized that she would be facing a bunch of judge mental teenagers and teachers, a huge stack of school work, and Luke. TAKE ME BACK TO THE HOSPITAL! She cried in her head.

It was an early Saturday morning and she just wanted to relax. She plopped down onto her bed and let out a sigh. There was a white paper taped to the outside of her window. Flynn muttered a what the heck, and opened the window to retrieve the paper.

Look inside your closet

-luke xx

She felt like this was a horror movie and expected something to jump out. She hesitantly reached for the handle and yanked the doors open. She flicked on the light switch and was greeted by a small box. She giggled and decided to call Luke before opening it.

"Hello?"

"Luke?"

"Oh hey Flynn!"

"Hi, I got your present, but I'm opening it now." She began to untie the ribbon and lift up the top.

"Present? I didn't send you any-" he cut himself off with a whisper to someone else in the background,"Lily can you stop? I'm on the phone."

And by this time Flynn had already seen the inside of the box and heard Luke mention Lily. Her heart dropped and she angrily hung up. "Hello? Sorry, I'm back. Flynn?" Luke asked into his phone, but he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when she hung up.

Inside the box a bunch of birth certificates of Flynn's circle.

Aubrey

Kendra

Leo

Lily

Luke

Michael

Calum

Ashton

"What the?" She skimmed through them, not really bothering to read them thoroughly. "Mom!" She called.

"What's the matter?" Her mother entered her room.

"I don't know, I got this box of birth certificates."

Her mother narrowed her eyes as she flipped through them as well when she stopped. Her eyes widened and she suddenly dropped them all, scattering them across the floor. She covered her mouth and ran out the room.

"Well that was weird," Flynn rolled her eyes and began picking up the scattered papers. Her eyes landed on a specific one and she now knew why her mother reacted like that.

Leonardo Touising

Mother: Rachel Harper

Step Father: Daniel Harper

Biological Father: Henry Tousing

Siblings: Flynn Harper, Lily Tousing

Was all she could read before dropping it too.

ו×

Craze. I'll do a little time skip, but yeah this will continue on into the next chapter. Thank god I got some inspiration and thx for being patient!