Epilogue

PRAY FOR SYDNEY! Bel you better be okay
bc if you're not im scared for you even though we aren't BEST BEST friends ilysm and I hope you're safe

Chapter 1.7 at the end 😭❤️ :')

Epilogue

HE SET THE BOX down with an oomph. "Is that everything?" Luke asked. Flynn nodded and looked around the place. Luke smiled and hugged her,"Well...welcome to Australia!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You wanna go with me to my aunt's house? It's kind of a family party thing," Luke asked hopefully. She sighed and looked at all the boxes.

"Sure," she shrugged,"why not? I don't feel like unpacking yet."

»

"Just adorable! Oh, you two are just-" Luke's cousin shrieked and clasped her hands together. He smiled and Flynn rested her head on his shoulder.

His family sat around the living room and all his family members stared at the two. It was nice. It was nice to have a big family all around with warm smiles. They didn't have to worry about danger anymore. Flynn wondered what her mom was doing back in America. But she was safe, safe from anything that could harm her. The psychopaths were locked up in a facility that they couldn't escape.

"So," Luke's aunt began and placed her drink on the table,"how did you two happen? How did you fall in love?"

"Well you see, when a father and mother love-" Luke began snickering.

"Oh hush! I didn't mean it that way silly."

Luke looked into Flynn eyes. They were full of admiration...

"She woke up with amnesia."

x•x
fuck.

ok I'd just like to thank Bel, one...or actually first reader of this book. She pushed me to keep going and left me positive comments when I felt like this book was shit. We messaged each other and got to know each other. I'd stay up at 4am just to talk to her. She doesn't leave comments or message me anymore, but Bel, if you're still reading this...thank you so much. Over 1,000 reads is just so amazing and I love you guys.