2.4

Ok so idk if it works 4 u guys, but for some reason a couple of the paragraphs are supposed to be all italicized, but only the first sentence is :( let me know if you guys see it that way

2.4

LATER THAT NIGHT, Luke decided to take a walk. He wasn't sure where to go, or where he was going. He kept walking around town, not caring that it was late. He used his phone for light, which wasn't that helpful. Luke hummed a small tune and heard a cough behind him. He quickly turned his head to find a man walking there.

He hurried to round the corner, thinking that he could lose him. The man passed by him quickly shoving his side forcefully. A piece of paper fell onto the concrete and Luke picked it up. Nice to see you again Luke. I'll see you again tomorrow :) He shuddered. Who could that have been? He thought. Luke pushed the paper into his pocket and headed back home.

He crashed down onto his bed. Liz just left for her flight. She was going out of town for two days, due to her job. Luke called Flynn over for their date. When she arrived, Flynn sat on Luke's bed with her legs folded, resembling a pretzel. This was their date that Luke had promised earlier. She took a bite of her pizza, the cheese forming into a long string, and the the pepperoni nearly falling off. Luke did the same, eating his slice quietly. "Pizza," he said out of no where.

"Pizza?" She asked.

Luke swallowed the piece he was chewing, "Pizza...can be our always." She laughed and wiped her hands to get rid of the grease. It was Friday night and Luke had the whole house to himself...and of course Flynn. They watched the old episodes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the dvd Luke owned. Everything felt perfect.

By the time they finished all the episodes, it was late. Luke frowned and turned to her. "Can you stay over?" He pleaded.

"No...I don't think so. Should I ask?" She replied.

"It's okay. I can take you home." He put on his shoes and they headed to his car. Luke turned the key in the ignition and pulled out of his driveway. The ride was silent and peaceful. Luke turned the corner and Flynn turned around. "Luke? You just passed it," she said.

"I know. We're taking the long way." They drove around for hours, with music playing on the radio. It was almost midnight and Flynn rethought the thought of staying over. She texted her mom. You can stay, I trust you both okay? Her mom had texted her back.

"Let's go back to your house," she smiled and he nodded.

»

Hands roamed each other's hair and lips smacked against lips. Luke gripped Flynn's waist. "Luke," she whispered out of breath quickly,"we can't." She pushed herself away from him and he sighed. She hugged her knees to her chest. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to block out the thoughts of what happened three years ago.

"I'm sorry," Luke mumbled after the silence. Flynn began to cry and Luke pulled her into his chest. It wasn't her fault. She was raped, after all. Of course she wasn't or will never be ready.

ו×

sucky ending sorry btw. got some drama at school which was like annoying and i feel like next week, I'll have a fever...idk why, I just feel it

in my non existent balls