2.8

HERE IS THE PICTURE SOPHIA

2.8

SILENCE FELL UPON them as they stared at each other intently. Flynn pulled Ashton into an embrace. He had told her about his father, and how he randomly appeared after many years. Ashton sighed and mumbled thank you. "But I just don't get, why? Why does he choose to appear now?" He asked sadly.

Flynn frowned and shook her head,"We won't know for sure. Just be on the look out, 'kay? He could pull something you know."

"Yeah, I know."

The entire day, Ashton was feeling a huge weight on his shoulders. He would constantly look around, scared of what might be lurking. Sure, he was in the school building, secure with other people around him. But even after all the drills and evacuation plans, he knew everyone would be panicking if something were to happen. You couldn't even pretend that it was fake. Everyone knew when a drill was fake...it was just that common feeling.

He rushed out a couple minutes before the bell rang for dismissal. He pushed through the parading teenagers in the hallway, desperately wanting to get home. He spotted the blonde-haired boy. Luke whipped his head around to see Ashton running, when he stopped him. "Woah, what's the hurry?" Luke asked. Ashton bit his lip anxiously.

"A bit nervous, that's all..." He trailed off.

"No it's not, mate. C'mon we can talk about it outside." He said firmly and grabbed Ashton's wrist.

»

"What's up?" Luke questioned once the two of them got outside.

"My father came back. It was out of no where, I don't know why. But I think he's up to something. He was smiling sinisterly the whole time. He said he came by just to say hi. It's complete bullshit!" Ashton exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air.

"Do you think that mayb-"

Luke was cut off when and large hand pulled him to the ground. Another man came out of no where and did the same to Ashton. "LET GO OF ME!" They both shouted as two men wrestled them down. Where was all the teachers? How come no one was helping?! Ashton twisted and turned in the one man's grasp. He kicked his legs around. Luke struggled as well, flailing his arms, trying to throw a punch in the other man's stomach. Luke broke free and socked the man in his covered face. Ashton kneed the man in his groin.

They ran as quick as they could to the entrance of the school, hoping that one of the teachers could help or call the police. Luke pulled on the metal handle, trying to open it. It was locked.

"Fuck! Why do they always lock the doors when we most need them unlocked?!" Ashton shouted. He pressed the button on the intercom, out of breath. Luke looked behind him to see if the men were still behind them. "We don't have time!" They ran blocks away, occasionally checking back behind them for the mysterious men. When they thought they were far enough away, Ashton hurried to dial the police.

"Hello?" He said once they answered,"My friend and I are in danger. These two masked men just tried to attack us, yes that high school. Please hurry, we're not sure if they're still there." Ashton hung up afterwards and put his phone back in his pocket.

"What did they say?"

"If they don't find anything at the school, we can go to the police station sometime later."

"Okay, I'll call Michael to see if he's still in detention and or if he can give us a ride to my house, since yours isn't."

Ash nodded,"I'll text my mom and let her know." The two walked one more block and his themselves inside a local ice cream parlor. They waited for Michael to come pick them up, which was not that long. When Michael got there, he noticed how shaky they were and how quiet. He didn't say anything, but he did give a look to Luke as if he were telling him to talk to him later.

"Dude, I thought Flynn was coming over?" Michael said as the three of them went inside Luke's house. He decided to stay, mainly because he was concerned about the boys and he didn't feel like driving anymore.

"Shit," Luke cursed,"that's right. I totally forgot."

"Just cancel, and tell her you almost died," Ashton shrugged. He was still scared about the whole incident.

"I couldn't cancel on her," he frowned. Michael and Ashton rolled their eyes and shrugged nonchalantly. They didn't have a problem with Flynn, but some bro-time would be nice.

Luke tapped away on his phone and Michael turned on the tv. He flicked through the channels, then stopping on a random one to check his phone. Ashton turned his attention to the randomly picked channel and his eyes became the size of the moon. He snatched the remote from Michael, which in return he pouted. Ashton turned up the volume and they all listened closely.

"Breaking news! Two teens from the local high school, were attacked by two mysterious men. They were found an hour later by a teacher. Much damage was done, cuts and bruises marked their skin. These two students were said to be identified as Flynn Harper and Calum Hood." The three boys froze. The news reporter continued,"Also! The police station received a phone call nearly two hours ago from what sounded like two teenage boys. They too, were attacked by mysterious men, and possibly the same one as the ones who attacked Ms. Harper and Mr. Hood. As we speak right now, paramedics are bustling to get the victims to the hospital as their injuries may be fatal. We will have more information coming up soon after the break. Back to you live, at the news station."

"F-Fatal?" Michael choked.

"Flynn and Calum?" Luke's voice cracked.

"We have to get to the hospital!" Ashton shouted and they all hurried to the car. They better pray that everything would be alright. But everyone knows,

nothing is ever alright.

✖️

OooOoOoOoh what's gonna happen? I made this extra extra long and it's about 11pm now so ur welcome ok