3.2

3.2

"You know I love you right?" Luke mumbled as his lips moved against Flynn's. She smiled through the kiss. "Of course."

His fingers tangled in her blonde hair as they continued to move against each other passionately. Luke removed his hands from her hair and down to her waist. Her fingers gripped his wrists as she pushed his hands away gently.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked, worried that he might've hurt her.

Flynn shook her head,"Not yet."

He sighed,"I'm sorry if I was rushing you." She gave him a peck on the lips and reassured him that it was okay. Luke collapsed next to her on the bed and pulled her closer. She nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck. A knock interrupted their cuddle. Luke rolled his eyes and got up to open his door.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Woah, what's going on here?" Michael smirked. The other two boys followed him into Luke's room.

Luke rubbed his hands over his face and groaned. He spun his head over to Flynn, who was quick to pull the sheets over herself. Calum had already saw though. She wasn't bare or anything, her face was tinted pink, her lips swollen, and she had to adjust her sleeves that slipped over her shoulders (much to Luke's displeasure but the boys were around).

"Wait, don't tell me you-" Ashton cut himself off and his himself in Calum's chest to fake cry.

"How'd you guys even get in?" Flynn asked.

"She speaks!" Michael exclaimed,"Liz let us in."

"Hangout in the living room!" Luke shooed them away as they walked out slowly. Luke sighed again and he kissed Flynn on the cheek. After a few minutes of snuggling, they joined the rest of the boys in the living room. They were already setting up the game console and preparing for the game. Luke rolled his eyes. "Do you want popcorn?" He asked as he made his way to the kitchen. Flynn followed behind him.

"Yeah. I'll get the drinks."

"I swear it's always my house that gets unexpectedly wrecked from their visits," he laughed.

They spent the next hour battling each other in games. Flynn heard tires screeching outside the house. "I'll get it," she said before Luke could say anything and got up to answer the door. "Hello-"

»

"Where's Flynn?" Ashton asked looking around.

"She went to answer the door...which was so long ago," Luke's heart began to pound rapidly.

Knocking interrupted everyone again. They shot each other a worried look. "Turn off the lights, call the police, and hide," Luke whispered and the boys scrambled. He quietly went to answer the door. He peaked out the window, but the moon wasn't providing enough light. Luke squinted his eyes to see if he could make out any figures. He was about to ask Michael if he called the police yet, when a familiar voice reassured him.

"Babe, can you open the door? It's dark and cold out here!" Flynn laughed...but Luke knew it was a light hearted one. He turned around to Ashton's gaze. He contemplated whether or not he should open the door. Someone could be out there, but his girlfriend was there too.

Luke could no longer here the other boys' heavy breathing. He whipped around to see a gun pointed right at him. The man snickered and pressed the cold metal into Luke's forehead. Luke blinked before he started to laugh. The gun was pulled back from his face and the man questioned Luke's attitude.

"What's so funny?" He said angrily.

Luke rubbed his eyes,"It's nice to see you after a long time, I didn't expect for it to be like this!" He laughed once more.

"Shut the fuck up you twat!" The man let out a grunt.

"I don't have to listen you anymore, Dad."

x•x
Um did I mention that my updates are crap and that this story will be over in about 5 chapter? 😬