1.8

guys if you're reading or read She by vvinterfell, i effing love you and i hate her for the end

1.8

THE DOCTOR SMILED at Luke. "You love her don't you?" It was a Thursday and Luke went right to his appointment after school. He planned on seeing Flynn, but god knows how that would turn out.

"No, I don't," he replied harshly.

"Oh, but you do," the doctor grinned,"you just don't want to admit it."

"Even if I did love her-which I don't, it'd be wrong and immoral."

"Why is that?"

"Her family and mine don't mix, it's as simple as that."

"Right...let's get back onto the topic of that night, which you still have yet to finish."

"Like I've said many times before, he just left. That's it, he left us."

"Luke, there's got to be a reason behind it."

"I don't know okay?!" Luke snapped,"All I know is that he left us that night and I don't know why."

The doctor raised an eyebrow in curiosity, but decided not to push further. In Luke's mind, he couldn't stop thinking about what the doctor had said. Of course he loved Flynn. But he wasn't sure if it was love or something else. His stomach begin to stir as he thought about Lily.

They've been texting over these past few days. He met her last week at the party and he enjoyed her company. Luke thought that maybe she would be the one to take Flynn off his mind.

»

"Why did you lie?" The same nurse from before asked.

"What?" Flynn asked.

"You lied to him, your boyfriend. You know, the one with the blonde-"

"I know who you're talking about. He's not my boyfriend."

"Seems like it, so why did you lie?"

Flynn sighed knowing that she should just be honest,"I don't know. I just didn't want to remember him I guess. I thought that if I acted like I didn't, then everything would be alright."

"You should tell him. The truth I mean."

"If I tell him that I do remember him, he'll get mad for lying."

"Not that truth, the real truth."

"You're not making any sense here."

"I know you love him. I can see it in your eyes when you talk about him. They sparkle and you just go into a trance. You smile too and you fiddle with your thumbs."

"What? No." Flynn scoffed,"Wait I don't even know your name."

"Call me Bel," She began to walk towards the door, but she added,"and tell him the truth!"

Before Flynn could respond, Bel had left already. She didn't really understand what love was or how it felt. If that night didn't happen those three years ago, then maybe she would be fine. She wouldn't have to take those awful pills. She wouldn't have to cover her scars with makeup.

She'd be okay.

The memories were coming back slowly, but only in fragments. It was her job to piece them together. Dr. Smith said that she might get her memory back next week, or maybe even a few days. She had taken the tests before and so far she was doing good.

«

"Alright Ms. Harper, I'm going to ask you a small amount of questions. Your answers will tell me how much you remember and don't remember." Flynn nodded at him and motioned for him to continue."Remember the word house. Can you do that for me?" She nodded.

"What did you get on your 17th birthday?"

"My birthday is November 4, 1996. Last year I got...I don't remember. "

"When did you get your scars?"

This question had shocked her. "Three years years ago, when I was 15," she said uncomfortably.

"And finally, what was the word I told you to remember?"

"I think it was...It think...house."

Dr. Smith smiled at her and told her that he would be right back. He exited the room and faced her mother. "What are the results?" She asked.

"She is able to remember things that happened very recently and long ago, but not things that happened recently like last year."

"Is that bad?"

"Not necessarily. But from what I observed, she should regain all of it in just a few days or so."

»

Luke stared at Flynn. Flynn stared at Luke. They didn't really know what to say to each other. His visit was a surprise to both of them really. He didn't plan on seeing her, and vice versa.

"I know you don't remember me...but I think I love you," Luke shrugged.

Flynn blinked and remained silent. "W-"

"-I know what you're thinking, that I'm probably crazy. I am, but for you.

"I-"

"-you don't have to apologize. I mean it's fine, at least I got it off my-"

"-LUKE!" She shouted, cutting him off before he could to her. Luke's eyes widened. She had said his name, even after she told him that she didn't remember him.

"I think I love you too."

ו×

why do all my chapters recently suck ass. i hope you enjoyed this. its chapter 18 and the real drama and plot stuff hasnt even happened yet. wtf am i doing