1.2

"My happy little pill, dry my eyes, bring color to my skies, my sweet little pill. Take my my hunger right within, numb my skin."

-Troye Sivan, Happy Little Pill

WOOHOO FIVE UPDATES IN ONE WEEK ENJOY

1.2

FLYNN TWISTED the cap on the small bottle. "Here I go," she sighed. She took a handful of the pills and looked at them. The blue and white colors beckoning to her. It was like candy to her. It relieved her pain, and it made her happy. Flynn brought the pills into her mouth and swallowed. The note was on her bed, and everything was in place. Now it's time to say goodbye and everything will be alright, she thought.

The pills were taking over and Flynn was getting dizzy. She felt herself fall to the floor. Her breathing slowed, and her eyes shut.

>>

"Luke are you going to tell me how you're session with the doctor went?" Liz asked. She already knew that her son wasn't going to answer. Then again, he never does when comes down to talking about that night.

"It was fine," he muttered, staring at his plate. His hand was supporting his face and he lazily pushed around his food with his fork.

"Okay." Liz smiled, even though she wanted cry right there. Luke didn't deserve any of this, and neither did I, she thought. "Did you give that girl an apology?"

Luke's eyes widened. How could she possibly have known about Flynn? "Flynn? Yeah."

"Well you can stay here if you want, I'm going to her house to talk to her mother."

"But...she-"

"I know. We have to forget about it, it wasn't her fault!"

Luke sat quietly in his seat. Liz got up and cleared her plate. Luke did the sane and washed the rest of the dishes. "I'm going," he said. After he finished, the two got in the car and drove to Flynn's house.

(a/n: btw if you forgot, its Saturday afternoon now so after Friday the party. Flynn is taking the pills again so this time she went through with overdosing.)

>>

Rachel opened the door to find the Hemmings family standing on her porch. She gasped quietly. She hadn't seen them in years, not even before or after what happened. They still don't know about it.

"Liz...and Luke. Please come in," she smiled.

They entered and they sat down. Liz and Rachel talked while Luke looked around at his surroundings. He wondered where Flynn was so he asked. "Where's Flynn?"

Rachel looked at him, "Oh. I think she's sleeping. No worries, I'll go check to see!" She excused herself from the table and went to Flynn's room."Flynn?" She called out when she noticed Flynn wasn't in her room. Rachel noticed the folded up piece of paper that sat on her bed. Rachel unfolded it and started to read.

Dear Mom,

I don't know how to say this, but it's too much. I can't handle it anymore. I don't want to hide or be afraid that he'll come back. They're still looking for him, aren't they? When I asked you how was he doing, I knew you were lying. I knew he escaped. And where's Leo? I'm tired of being judged and I'm tired of living.

-Flynn x

A sob escaped Rachel's mouth as she finished reading. Her eyes trailed to the bathroom door, dreading what was going to happen next. She slowly opened the door to find Flynn lying there unconscious. She screamed. Footsteps rushed to the scene and Liz gasped.

"Call the police!" Rachel cried harder as she held Flynn's body in her arms.

"What's going on-" Luke fell apart when he saw her body. Tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Flynn! Stay with me! How could you do this?!" Rachel screamed, her throat closing up.

The doorbell rang and the two mothers rushed to get it. Luke stayed with Flynn and held her close as he cried. "Flynn," he whispered, "d-don't die. P-Please, I'm sorry for pushing you. I'm sorry for being a jerk..."

All she could her was jumbled up voices and screams as she finally came to her senses. "Luke?" She managed to say, but she knew that soon she would black out.

"I'm sorry for not telling you how I really feel."

ו×

oh damn. i was gonna write more but i was like, nah lets save it for the next chapter.

comment what u think is gonna happen and or what u think happened to lucas

bye x