1

Zane
I was with my girlfriend Amaya for a few years now and we were finally seeing each other in person. Yeah we had a long distance relationship because we both weren't financially stable to move in together. Now that shit was looking up I was so excited about getting to see her everyday. We agreed on this house in Charlotte, North Carolina. Even when being in a long distance relationship we would both travel to see each other. It wasn't often but when it happened it was always perfect. When I first met her she was everything that I was looking for in a woman. I mean especially personality and of course she has a sexy body. I was in love at the first sight of her but I had already fell for her online before we even started dating. After a year of "dating" we became more serious because honestly I didn't talk to any other girls. Minnesota girls didn't even catch my eye because they were for everybody. The LGBT community out here is just disgusting and disappointing. Anyways our move in day for our house was today and I couldn't wait. So Amaya has a daughter who is 16 about to turn 17 really soon. I didn't meet her yet because her dad had her. He decided that his girlfriend was more important than his daughter so he sent her back to her mom. Amaya told me that she doesn't think her daughter likes the fact that's she dating a girl.

I'm pretty sure I'll get her to warm up to me. I'm pretty good with people's kids and I love kids. I mean her daughter isn't a kid she's a teenager so that's different. I couldn't wait to meet her daughter though. Maybe she'll like me so we can be a family one day. I was watching the movers move the last things I had in my apartment. I was happy I was getting out of this shit hole. I made sure nothing else was left in the apartment and went out to my car that needed to be replaced soon. I couldn't wait to start my new career in Charolette than I wouldn't have any more worries. I've been waiting too damn long for my dream job and finally my prayers were answered. After getting in my car I put my new address on my maps and headed out the parking lot of my past and headed towards my future. This drive was gonna take me almost a day to get there but I was anxious. I knew I would have to stop at some hotels along the way. I wish I had somebody to ride wit me so I wouldn't have to stop. I was excited but I was gonna take my time. As I got on the expressway I smiled thinking man life is gonna be great now. Oh I thought that but watch how the tables will turn after living with my girlfriend's daughter.

The next day- I finally made it to Charolette and now I was waiting on the movers. I had already got the key after I made the final payment because I had to meet the owner half way. After getting the deed to my house I was excited. I had been saving for years and working a shitty job but I always was on my shit. So in Minnesota I had two jobs and barely would sleep or eat. I would work back to back not even caring about how no sleep would effect me. I felt like my body would break down at times. I was wearing myself out but didn't care. I would've worked until I fell out I wasn't stopping until I got what I wanted. Amaya put down for the electricity, Internet, and cable and she paid up to two years. Her and her daughter Zaniyah had iPhone 7s I had the 6 plus. It was time for a new phone but that was the least of my worries. When I start my career on Monday I could have anything I want. Amaya will be so surprised when I get her special things sent to her. She says I don't have to do that but I feel as if she deserves it. She deserved the world and I wanna give it to her. I'll give her daughter anything she wants only if she doesn't disrespect me. I don't tolerate too much disrespect and I won't put up with it.

(Zane in media)