18

Zaniyah
I was feeling myself and I was feeling the liquor and weed altogether. I told Tye to get out while I changed in my jersey shirt and no panties on. When she came back in she licked her lips looking at me with lust. "Damn shawty you a tease ma", Tye said. "I ain't tease you nigga", I said. "This is teasing you", I said bending over shaking my ass. I'm glad she couldn't fully see my pussy because I know she would've been up on me. Maybe that's what I wanted or it must be the weed and liquor talking. Hell I don't know what I wanted but I know I wanted Tye right now. I wanted her to touch me in ways I never been touched. I want to see how it feels to kiss another woman. I wanted to feel wanted just like how Zane made my mother feel. Ugh Zane I hate when she comes across my mind but now that Tye was here I barely thought about her. I was so intrigued with Tye cause she was just too damn fine to me. I know I caught her eye and I know she wants me she just probably know that I'm not ready. I'm just over here talking shit and wanting to be a big girl. I mean I love the attention and the company that I'm getting from her. Shit this just her first day here and I already feel some way about her.

I should be ashamed for being fast in the ass but I'm single as hell. I can do what I want without nobody questioning me. I knew when Zane and my mom got home Zane would question me like she was my daddy. I don't have to tell her shit. I'm tryna move on from her and Tye is who I wanna move on with. I know I'm younger but Tye could teach me if I didn't know. I mean she could go for somebody more older and qualified but I'm sexy as fuck and who wouldn't wanna fuck with me. I'm the shit baby and I know it. Anyways after I did my little tease I looked at Tye who licked her lips. Her palms were sweaty and she wiped them on her pants. Yeah I got her exactly where I wanted her. I wasn't ready for all of that though so I would just be patient. She just made me feel so good and she made me so wet. My panties are moist as fuck right now. "Why you teasing me ma when you know you ain't ready to fuck", Tye said smiling. "What if I just wanted a sample", I said looking at her. "Maybe I'll give you what you looking for",'she said. "Do it than daddy", I said feeling bold as hell. Tye got up and came over to me and grabbed me by my neck which turned me on even more. She kissed me and I felt butterflies all through my body.

She started kissing and sucking on my neck and I bet I will have hickies. She whispered stop fucking playing with me in my ear and I instantly started leaking. "I don't wanna play daddy but I want you to play with me", I whimpered. I begged Tye to touch me and she did. She placed two fingers on my clit and rubbed gently and slowly. I gasped softly and she continued to kiss all over me. It was minutes into getting tense and she started rubbing my clit much more faster. My moans started getting louder and she started going faster. I grinded on her fingers getting wet as fuck and by now my pussy turned into the ocean. I was soaked and wanted more but Tye just kept rubbing my pussy. My legs started shaking and I never had this happen when I got touched. I tried to run from her but she kept going and she was so aggressive but passionate with me. Shit after this ima be like I'm your girlfriend lol. I'm playing I don't even know what this makes us. It might make me stupid because she could not hit me up no more but I don't care. As long as I was getting satisfied for right now than none of that other shit mattered. I felt myself about to cum and I was gonna bust all on Tye's fingers. I hope she ready but I should be telling myself that.