28

Zaniyah

Zane and I was mad as hell at my mom because how you gonna come back home for a week than be gone for the next three months smh. I didn't mind it though cause now I have Zane to myself. When it came time for my mother to leave I told her I loved her and I was gonna miss her and put on my fakest pout. "Ma I'm gonna miss you so much while you're in London make sure you call us", I said. Zane kissed her lips but she didn't kiss my mom as passionately as she kisses me. I smirked and walked away and Zane gave me a look when my mom looked away for a minute. Before my mom left Zane came in my room and shut my door and I knew she was gonna ask why I was being petty. "Why you smirk like that for", Zane asked. "Cause I can and I'm grown but wait until she leaves now you won't be getting none", I said patting my pussy. She licked her lips hungrily and told me to hush just in case my mom would be listening. I wasn't even loud and who cares if she hears. I understood where Zane was coming from though and I wasn't gonna get her in trouble. I got up and placed Zane's hand down my pants to let her feel this fat moist pussy and she bit her lip. "You gonna beg for it tonight daddy", I said.

"Mmm come on let's go send your mom off so I can turn you all the way out I hope you ready", Zane said. "My pussy so good and I just hope you're ready daddy", Zaniyah said teasing. We left my room and went downstairs where my mom was sitting and waiting. "I'm going to miss you guys so much", my mom said. "Mmhmm than you would be staying but we don't mind go ahead and get famous ma", I said not sincerely. I was being sarcastic cause I was ready for her to be gone. "Don't worry baby me and Zaniyah will have so much fun in these three months", Zane said. When she said that I knew exactly what she meant and I was like damn ma hurry up and leave. Her cab finally arrived and we helped her with her luggage and waved her off. We went back in the house and Zane was all over me. I love the way she was aggressive with me and always wanting me. I guess I really do got some good pussy I even asked her was I better than my mom. She didn't wanna answer but I know I am cause Zane can't get enough of this pussy. I pushed Zane off and told her not yet cause I really was hungry. I needed to eat so she ordered Chinese which was my favorite. "Daddy I want shrimp and broccoli please and thank you", I said twirling my hair.

"I want Zaniyah throbbing wet pussy", she said being sarcastic. "Mmm you gotta wait daddy but after we eat you can have all of me", I said. We waited around for our food and it was finally here like 20 minutes later. I grabbed my container which was piping hot and I was so hungry I didn't care. "Damn slow down before you burn your tongue off", Zane said laughing at me. I put my food in the freezer for about a few minutes and than went back to get it and fucked it up. Zane ate her food slowly so now I had to wait on her. She was done like hours later lol. I got up and walked in front of her and had my boyshorts in my hand and threw them. She looked so damn sexy licking her lips. She pulled me in and laid me down on the couch and I was just wanting her to taste me. She kissed me down my body and took her time making me just wanna bust on her face right now. She kissed my thighs and made me want her and than she kissed my pussy with slow gentle kisses. She than flicked her tongue slowly up and down my clit and that made my leg shake just a little bit. I started going with the tempo and she sped up and I was now literally fucking her face. I was moaning softly until she fingered my tight pussy and that drove me crazy.