17

Tye
I went to the crib and got my stuff and came right back to fine ass Zaniyah. I know she was young but she was turning 17 soon and I wasn't turning 19 yet until next year. She was looking right I couldn't pass that up. I mean I don't even know if she serious about wanting to be with a girl. I mean I can show her what's up but if she ain't serious than I ain't tryna fuck with her. I will fuck up Zaniyah world little do she know. I know she's a virgin cause her pussy yearning. I bet her shit be throbbing when she see me though. I mean who am I kidding I ain't shit lol. Let me stop playing I'm too damn fine and I can have anybody I want. I probably will take Amaya away from Zane but nah she ain't do nothing to me and plus I know her mom don't play that. Anyways we was back sitting on Zaniyah couch and she was flirting with me big time. Yeah we vining and shit until her friend Lanie FaceTime her. Soon as Zaniyah put my face on the camera Lanie drooled once she saw me. "Damn sis she fine, hey daddy", Lanie said all loud. Yeah she the ghetto type and she reminded me of Joi from Friday. I scrunched up my face when the phone got off of me and Zaniyah was laughing. I think Lanie was getting jealous lol.

"Okay ima call you back girl tell Tye she can come over here if she want", she said. "Okay I'll see she's single so you never know", Zaniyah said. I know she better be fucking playing. "You funny ma", I said softly in her ear. "Mmm you just turned me on Tye", she said. "Let me turn you out", I said laughing. "You funny nigga but we'll see sexy", she said winking at me. "Stop playing wit me ma before I give you what you want", I said. She rolled her eyes and said whatever but she know what's up. I'll knock Zaniyah ass off her feet she must not know. "Tye what you wanna do ugh ain't shit on tv", she said. "Let's go chill in your room I guess", I said. "Do you got weed", she asked curiously. "Maybe why", I responded smoothly. "Cause I wanna smoke and drink my parents got a liquor cabinet", she said. When she said that she went to go get some Paul Masson and some cups and a few snacks. "I have a tv in my room we can watch funny shit while we get high", she said. "Okay bet", I said getting up from the couch. I followed her upstairs to her room and it was so girly. I sat on her bed and rolled up two blunts. I lit the first one and saved the other for later. She found something on her tv to watch for us while we smoked.

After I hit the blunt a couple of times I passed it to Zaniyah who I thought was a beginner smoker. Shit she was toting and blowing Os out of her mouth and nose. A stoner chick is a big turn on for me and Zaniyah was turning me on. I opened the Paul Masson and drink out the bottle. She looked at me crazy and she poured herself some in her glass. I see she fancy and boujee lol. "Ol soft ass little girl", I said feeling hazy. "I ain't soft nigga stop trying me", she said. I think she was feeling herself now that she was high and bout to get tipsy. I wonder how she was gon act when she was fully high and tipsy. She took the bottle of Paul Masson and drunk it like I did. "So you tryna be like daddy", I said. "Nah nigga you not my daddy", she said smirking. "I can be though let me show you ma", I said getting closer to her. "Tye stop playing with me before I burn you with this blunt." "Damn you crazy ma give me that damn blunt", I said snatching the blunt. I smoked the rest of it and drunk some more Paul Masson and I was feeling that shit. I lit the second and smoked half of it and passed it to Zaniyah. I hope her parents don't trip if they smell weed up in here but I ain't worried.