19

Zane
Our weekend together had come to an end but it was well worth it. We were packin the car up now and about to leave. I couldn't wait to be home in bed though but being alone with Amaya was everything. After leaving our resort we headed home and Amaya was excited because she missed Zaniyah. Right now I wasn't going to say nothing about Zaniyah or pay her any mind. I might as well keep my distance especially since I'm with her mom. Zaniyah is too young for me to be worried about anyways and I'll probably die fucking round with her. Anyways enough about her we pulled up and the neighborhood was quiet. Amya got out the car to open the door and of course left me to bring  everything inside. She hurried back outside to tell me to come look so I did as she asked. I walked inside and I saw Zaniyah asleep on Tye's shoulder with a huge smile. I smirked a little instantly feeling mad inside but I had to shake that shit off. "They need to get up and help with these bags", I said. "No let them be gosh Zane you got the bags you're good", Amaya said. "Yeah you're right I'm just tired babe", I said. I went back outside to get the bags and carried them to the room and stayed there. Amaya came in there asking what's wrong and I told her it was nothing. I knew she knew better.

I just couldn't speak on it because she would be like why does it matter. "I'm just worried about Zaniyah and Tye what if she likes her", I asked. "If she does who cares that's wonderful I know she's not ready for a girlfriend but I don't mind", Amaya said. She was just saying that cause it's her daughter and she was tryna keep Zaniyah happy. "Well Zaniyah needs to focus on school that's all I'm worried about", I said. "Zane I understand that you're concerned but she is my daughter and she's smart I know that her world won't be focused on Tye", Amaya said aggravated. She walked out and I knew than that I was in trouble. I didn't wanna argue after the weekend we had. I shook my head and got on my phone to play a game. I was gonna let Amaya steam off so I threw on some shorts and a shirt and went for a walk. I had my earphones in so if she said something to me I couldn't hear her. I left out and slammed the door and walked around the neighborhood exploring and listening to my favorite jams. I love Amaya but enough is enough sometimes and I was tired of constantly arguing. I don't know I just don't wanna lose her but I know that one day we're gonna come to an end. I took her through the most and I don't even forgive myself for it. She deserved so much better than me.

My walk went from a walk to a jog and I was in tune with my music. I got stopped a few minutes into my jog by a black and gold Lexus. The person inside was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I took my earphones out as she was saying something. "I'm lost and I need some help can you point me out to Reddick Dr", she asked. "Yeah you just keep going straight than bust a right than a left and it'll be right there", I replied. "Thank you sexy how can I repay you", she asked. "Umm well I have a girlfriend so there's nothing you can do for me", I said. "Well whenever you need me to you know where I live, bye for now sexy", she said winking at me. I laughed and jogged my ass back to the house, women are so persistent man smh. I made it back to the house and hopefully Amya blew off some steam. "Where did you go", Amya asked as I came in the house. "To cool down, I went for a job babe and a girl tried to talk to me but I turned her down." "You better had or I'll kick your ass", Amaya said with her arms crossed. "Babe I don't want nobody but you come on now I'm in love with you", I said kissing her forehead. She kissed my lips and that's how I knew she was good.

(Mystery girl in black and gold Lexus that stopped Zane)