4

Zane
It had been a week in this house and finally it was more homey. All of our things fit in great and Amaya was still doing her home decor. I liked her designs and the house just felt so welcoming when walking into the door. "Babe the house looks great", I said kissing her. "Thanks I'm glad you like it but when Zaniyah gets back I have to surprise her with her room", she said. Yeah lately Zaniyah has been looking for friends around the neighborhood and actually met some girls she'll be starting school with. She's been away from home but her mom didn't have a problem with that. If that makes her happy to be gone than so be it. I just didn't want her to be rude to her mom anymore. I mean at the end of the day no matter what Amaya was still her mom. She did what she had to do to protect her from her dad. I saw the texts saying that he was gonna get Zaniyah back and start pimping her out. He was talking about her body and how beautiful she was and I thought how sick. I was so glad that she was done with him but she was taking those messages to a lawyer. Once and for all we were going to stop him and his bullshit. I wanted him to try to find us and I will shut his ass down. Even though Zaniyah isn't my daughter but I'll still be there.

Anyways I went upstairs to reply to a few emails for my new career. I had actually been to the company but hadn't started yet. I would start on Monday but it was all good I still got my sign on bonus. After seeing how much was deposited in my account I got a big smile on my face. I decided to upgrade my phone and I got the iPhone 8 and something for both Amaya and Zaniyah. I got Zaniyah 4 pair of fresh kicks and some clothes that I knew she would like hopefully. I got Amaya some jewelry, clothes, perfumes, and sex toys to be more spontaneous with. Yes we have to keep it poppin in the bedroom if not than I'd probably wouldn't be interested. Not only do a woman needs to have a good personality but she also needs to have a great freaky side. I love a freak and I myself am a big freak. I couldn't help myself because I love women for a reason right. I'm just saying but anyways after handling business, I went back downstairs. Zaniyah and her friends Eboni, Lanie, and Trish came inside laughing. Lanie spoke first out of all of them and I always acknowledged her but I think she flirts with me at times. I shook my head and laughed at the thought of any young girl even looking my way. I'm not that person but it's some out here who doesn't care.

I care and Amaya will kill me if I even think twice about that shit. I was good with the woman I had and I wasn't letting her get away. I just hope nothing comes between us. I just wanna grow with her and be content with one woman. As a teen I enjoyed having many women but when I turned into an adult and still had my hoe phase I said shit being a hoe wasn't worth it. Yeah that's what I thought when I met my first love than the bitch crushed me into a million pieces. Months of being all cute for everybody and fucking views and I still got played. Everything was on video so there was proof smh. I couldn't believe that I fell for her as deep as I did but I had to pick myself up. I wasn't gonna let her get me down so I tried the online dating sites and met Amaya on POF. POF was one of the most popular dating sites and when I made a profile, females everywhere was messaging me and tryna be my friend. When I saw Amaya I didn't pay them mind because I wanted her. She caught my eye that easily and since that day she really changed me for the better. I had told her all about what me and my ex been through and she had been my friend until I was fully ready to be with someone again.