24

Amaya

I was happy as hell with my life right now, I had beat my case against Shane and nobody would ever have to worry about her ass again. That day in court when they locked her ass up she had the nerve to blow me a kiss. She fucking disgusted me the whole time I had to be around her. Anyways I was out with my models and I was missing Zane. I was wondering what she could be doing so I would give her a call a little later. I was too busy to even talk to her because I had to make sure my models for this fashion show was on point. So far everything was running smoothly and thankfully this was only practice and not the actual fashion show. The big fashion show was tomorrow and some important people would be there watching carefully. I was so nervous but I never was like Tyra Banks, who talked to her models any type of way. I didn't do anything to push them off because I didn't have the time to search for their replacements. My model Sasha came in and showed me her strut and her outfit and I was impressed but told her to add just a little more aggressiveness to her walk and she did. The second time she got it right and I thought to myself tomorrow should go successful. Sasha was my favorite model and she had been in big projects because of her work ethics.

She worked the hardest out of my other models but they did the damn thing too but didn't do as much as Sasha. Sasha was the top of the line model that everybody wanted, I had one agency trying to take her from me and I was like hell no. They offered her more money but she stayed because she got more opportunity and with opportunity she kept money. Sasha was very well paid and stayed with money and the only concerns I had was she dated a rapper that stressed her out. She was dating Siya the stud rapper at the time and Sasha had her doubts because Siya is well you know sexy and tatted and very well known. I just didn't want Sasha to let their arguments affect her and our work. When Siya did make her mad she just put that aggressiveness and anger in her work and that's what I loved about Sasha. We spent about another hour with practice than I dismissed my models reminding them to meet me at our location bright and early. I wrapped up things at the studio we were practicing in and made sure everything was back normal. After being satisfied with how the studio looked I locked up and left and went back to the hotel I was staying at. As soon as I got in my room I showered and laid in the bed. I was exhausted but had to call Zane before I went to bed.

I decided to facetime her and she answered on the 4th ring and she looked like she had a long night. "Hey baby what are you doing", I asked. "Just got back from the bar", she said with her words kind slurred. I knew she was drinking cause she does it all the time when she's lonely. "Hey did Zaniyah come home she told me she was suppose to come home tonight because Tye made her mad", I asked. "Oh I don't know I haven't checked but I will when we get off the phone babe but I miss you so much", she said with cute eyes. Ugh I love her so much and hated to be so far away from her. I just wanted to be in her arms and feel her body next to mine. I could go for some good, rough sex right now. I needed it because this whole trip was making me nervous because my models got to be in a big fashion show. I never would have thought I would see the day this would come but it's here. Anyways me and Zane talked a little and her being drunk was a turn on because she always talks to me in a sexy tone. We kissed each other good night through the phone and hung up because I had a long day tomorrow. I put my phone on the charger and laid back on the comfortable pillow I was on. I turned off the lights and dozed off into a deep sleep.