10

Zaniyah
After watching that thriller movie we watched a horror movie. I kept jumping and I was all up on Zane. She just gave me a look and I kind of liked it. I pretended I was going upstairs and I bent down to grab my phone I "accidentally" dropped my phone. I know Zane heart was pumping cause my ass was hanging out these shorts. "I'm going to bed now goodnight Zane", I said. "Okay good night Zaniyah sleep tight", I said. "I wish I could but I'll be up doing God knows what", she said twirling her hair. Zane bit her lip after I said what I said and I wanted to turn her on. "Okay but don't do nothing I won't do", she said laughing. Zane was cute and making her nervous made me want her more. I just wanted to grind up on her and have her tongue on my pussy. I was getting excited thinking about it. As soon as I got in bed I took my boy shorts off. I placed 2 fingers on my clit to rub myself. I was getting wetter than usual and I moaned louder. There was a knock at my door but I continued to play with myself. "Zaniyah are you good", Zane asked. "No I'm having nightmares", I lied just so she can come in. She opened my door and I removed my fingers from my clit and told her it was a monster under my bed and she actually looked too.

I got up and helped look too and I went to the closet than she looked in there with me. I backed up on her on "accident" and grinded up against her. She pushed me away after a while but she liked that. "Zaniyah what are you doing", she asked surprised. "Zane I want you I wanna know how it feels to be pleasured too", I said. "I can't you my woman's daughter and how I know this ain't no set up", she asked with raised eyebrows. "Look my mom's boss is tryna fuck her and I feel as though my mom might fall for it", I blurted out. Zane just shook her head and abruptly left my room. I got mad so I threw myself around the room. I finally calmed down and decided I went to far. I left out my room and knocked on her door. "Zane I'm sorry me acting how I was earlier won't happen again", I said to her. She was laying in bed but I don't know if she was hearing me. "Look it's all good it's no big deal I won't tell your mom even though I should", she said. "And unfortunately you wasn't wrong about Shane cause the bitch hit me up excuse my language", she said. She showed me a message that Shane sent and it said she might be your girl but I'm gone fuck her before she gets to come home. I told Zane to save that and take it to court.

She agreed and so she screenshot the messages. I went over and gave her a hug and instantly my clit was wet. She held me tight for a minute but she realized how long it was and let me go. "Zaniyah I'm sorry I just needed a hug", she said. "It's okay anything else you need just come knock on my door and no I don't mean it in that way. I know you love my mom so I won't do anything else to try to jeopardize that. I know that she loves you very much too." I nodded and hopped Zaniyah was right because I would hate to wasted my time. After seeing Zaniyah leave I didn't want her too. I tried going back to bed but I couldn't sleep. I went to see if Zaniyah was still up and it looked like she was sound asleep. I went in her room and made sure than she moved around opening up her eyes. She damn near screamed when she saw me and I reassured her everything was okay. "I couldn't sleep okay I just wanted to check in on you to make sure you were good", she said. "I'm good Zane do you wanna make a pallet on the floor and sleep in here", I asked. "Yeah I can do that I'll just have to go get my pillows and cover", she responded. She came back with her things and got comfortable on her pallet.