23

Nina (the mystery girl)

So I came into the bar and I saw that cutie that stayed in the same neighborhood I did. She was looking swagged up and even more finer than ever. I thought to myself oh my look at daddy, I decided to join her at the bar. "Hey look who it is", I said nonchalant. "Oh it's you again if you here to see if I'm single I'm not so you can leave now", she said with so much attitude. The cute taken ones are always a challenge for me but I always get what I want. Look at me I'm fine as hell, I got a nice ride and crib and don't depend on nobody for shit. I am very successful for my age and I'm living my best life shouts out to Cardi B. I love her music by the way but we ain't talking bout that right now so let's get back to this sexiness. I smirked at her remark and still sat there and asked the cute feminine bartender for a drink. When she was done I tipped her well and wrote down my number so she could give me a call later. Not only do I love studs but I love me a fine ass feminine woman because most of the times I can be the aggressor. I love being aggressive and pleasing a woman. I hate them dykes that claim to be a "touch me not", what the fuck is that. 

If you a woman and you like women why not be fucking pleased by one, come on now. I think those type of studs still like dick when they say they would rather do all the fucking. Nah I wanna fuck your cute masculine ass too, you still a woman at the end of the day. The cutie, who I had no clue what her name was, looked like she liked to be fucked. I would fuck her so good if she gave me a chance. She claims she has a woman but is in the bar by herself, I mean where is your woman. I decided to be the bold Nina that I was and ask questions and I don't care if she wanted to answer or not. "So if you not single, why are you not the bar with your woman", I aksed curiously. "You need to mind your damn business and not mine", she said rudely. I thought to myself okay than, she's really playing hard to get. She asked the bartender for two more shots of tequila, I must have pissed her off. I didn't mean to, shit I wanted to know damn. "For your information, my future wife is out on business making us some money unlike other people who be in business that they ain't getting paid for." "Well you can calm your uppity ass down cause  just asked a damn question, I will beat your ass don't get it fucked up", I said slanging my hair. 

"Whatever go back to doing what you was and stop interrupting me because obviously you keep trying and you not gonna get a reaction", she said. I just shrugged and left cause I ain't have time to be getting kicked out of no more bars. I was almost on my last strike with the law anyways and remembered I couldn't break my probation. I was almost off and I wasn't gonna let this mad ass dyke take me out of my character. "Okay well nice to meet you too, but I'll be on my way", I said getting up. She said nothing but continue to drink while the bartender looked the other way. I blew her a kiss and told her to call or text me when her shift was over and walked out. I made it not to far from my car when that girl came out. What does she want, if she wanna fight we can go cause I'm with the shit. "Hey look I'm sorry I'm just aggravated since my girl been away from home lately and her daughter hasn't been home so I just feel alone", she said sincerely this time. "Well apology accepted if that's what you call apologizing", I said with my arms crossed. I was pretending to be mad and it sucked her right in and that's when I knew I had her. "Anyways my name is Nina, what is your name", I asked. "I'm Zane and nice to meet you again Nina", she said extending her hand for a handshake.