26

Tye

Damn I just let Zaniyah leave but I was tired of her not giving me no pussy so hell yeah I was getting else where. I mean I should have been more nice about it but I didn't give a fuck. I was beginning to become sexually frustrated so that's why I did have sex with Lanie. We had been having sex for the past 6 months that I was with Zaniyah. That's why Lanie kept Zaniyah close so she could get to me. I ain't shit and I never will be so it's best that I let Zaniyah walk away. But if she fuck with someone better than me than she might give it up to them than Ima be heated. Anyways I was leaving again anyways to go to college in Cali so I decided to text Zaniyah and let her know what it was.

T: hey I know you mad but I did this cause I'm leaving Charolette and going to college in Cali

Z: Tye idc you acted like we ain't share nothing special in 6 months so fuck you and okay have fun I'm glad I've moved on

T: oh yeah you better not give my pussy away

Z: could've been your pussy if you was patient but this person gives head so much better than you so bye and stop texting my phone

T: whatever Zaniyah that's why I fucked Lanie for 6 months dumbass

Z: smh I already knew so you're the dumbass smh and fuck you

I just stopped texting her cause I didn't wanna hurt her feelings or have to go over there and fuck her up. She really had me fucked up talking bout she moved on, okay yeah right. Zaniyah knew better but it was okay I had my hoes. Anyways I decided to go meet up with Lanie so I could go blow her back out. I got dressed and made way to her house and when I rode pass Zaniyah house I put up my middle finger. Something in me wanted to turn around but it wasn't that deep cause I'm going to get me some good pussy now. I made it to Lanie house finally cause she had moved out of the neighborhood. I knocked on the door and she opened the door with a smile on her face. "I'm so glad that you ain't dealing with that bitch no more daddy, cause this pussy is all for you", she said. I bit my lip and was like hell yeah, she know not to give my pussy away but I know Zaniyah lying about giving her pussy up. She ain't even ready for all that and she too scared. I had to not think about what she said cause I was over here with one of my other hoes. "Lanie that pussy mine huh", I asked feeling my damn self. "Yes daddy come find out", she said leading me to her bedroom. She got naked and turned around and I already knew what that meant.

I got out my strap and put it on and she was already wet for a nigga. I was gonna give her all these damn back shots and blow her back out. I missed fucking her pussy she just feel so good on a nigga. She be throwing it back and clenching her pussy on my strap, she def know what she be doing to a nigga. Her pussy be making me wanting to tell her I love her but I don't love these hoes, I just can't. I just love fucking them and doing what I do best. This the reason why I don't keep nobody. I play nice and cool at first and sell girls dream but I only do that cause that's why they wanna fuck me so fast. I thought being nice and cool with Zaniyah was gonna get me in and it didn't cause she a different type of girl. She don't fall for shit too easily and that's what I liked about her. Anyways I was hitting Lanie pussy from the back and I think I done fucked her ass to sleep. She was laying down not putting no work in and when I looked at her she was snoring. I smiled and dipped out and texted my other hoe asking could I come over to shower. I was gonna fuck her to sleep too. I couldn't wait to get to Cali cause I was gonna fuck them sexy ass girls like it ain't nothing.