32

Amaya
I was finally coming home today and I was the happiest but Zane had been very distant with me from the time I told her I was coming back. I hope she ain't cheating cause God will be seeing her real soon. I was gonna find out why she had been acting funny as soon as I get home and I want a truthful explanation. We had barely talked and Zaniyah even half way talked to me but we still communicated, somewhat. I know that she is mad because I didn't think thoroughly about choosing my family first. I know that is the reason for the distance but sometimes she usually gets over something like that. But that wasn't a small issue with us, that was a big issue and it would lead us to destruction if we don't fix the problem. I was finally off my plane and waited on a cab and finally caught one like 20 minutes later. I had told the cab driver my address and I was on my way. Kyree and I grew a friendship while I was in London but she was young but very mature and she was for certain she knew what she wanted. She had a lot of accomplishments but still I had Zane who I was beyond deeply in love with. I just hope that she still felt the same about me because we been through everything together. Even with the stormiest weather we could get through everything, but I was wrong, not this time.

I finally was home and paid the cab driver and got my bags out the trunk and ran to the door and unlocked it with my key. I opened the door and entered our home and Zane was sitting on the couch drinking a whole big bottle of Hennessy. I walked over to her and her eyes were bloodshot red and she looked like she hadn't slept in days. "I can't do this anymore with you Amaya", she said. I knew it was only the liquor talking but those words stung my heart. Zaniyah came down and sat by Zane tryna console her like she was her damn woman. "Umm what the fuck is going on here", I asked. "Mom you haven't been here for us and we're tired of it, I don't wanna go back to my dad so I'm moving with Zane in her new apartment", Zaniyah said. "What the fuck do you mean, you can't leave, I'm your damn mother", I screamed. "Well you sure didn't act like it when we was just tryna keep you here at home", Zaniyah said with tears in her eyes. I didn't know I had hurt my family this bad but damn. Their words started to eat at me but I was still tryna figure out what the hell was really going on. "Okay fine if you wanna leave than leave", I said. "See and you ain't even fighting for us to stay", Zane said shaking her head.

They got up and went to retrieve their stuff and trucks started pulling up and the drivers got out to take most of the furniture. I guess it was fair because Zane payed for all of this stuff anyways. She's the one that got me this place and I didn't even appreciate it. I guess Zaniyah bonded with her that well where she just wanted to live with her. I didn't see no problem in that but still something didn't sit right with me. It was about 2 hours later and the movers and Zane and Zaniyah had left and I was lonely. I went upstairs and luckily Zane left the bed, I guess she was really done to go to this extreme. I guess me being gone all the time finally ate at her. I called Zaniyah to see why she had left, and she said we would have to talk about that later and Zane would be there. I was confused as to why she had to be there but shit was just suspicious to me and I didn't like it. I agreed to do lunch with them tomorrow to see what was truly going on because I was lost. I wanted to know if Zane was up to something and if Zaniyah was in on it. Maybe Zane was playing a joke on me and everything would be back in this house tonight while I was sleep. Boy did I think wrong again cause this for sure wasn't a dream this was a nightmare.