6

Lanie
I was so happy that Zaniyah could come over this weekend. I wanted to know all about her mom's sexy girlfriend Zane. I know that I'm a senior in high school but I'm almost about to be 18 pretty soon. Zane had the sexiest smile and long dreads and that turned me on even more. I mean is all wishful thinking but maybe one day I could have Zane in my mix. Anyways I wasn't gonna focus on that too long I was just finally happy to have company. My ex girlfriend doesn't come over anymore so I needed somebody that could make her jealous. I was on POF looking but half of them studs look raggedy as fuck but than I saw a few that caught my eye. I mean they lived far but they be like I can come see you ma and whatever. I mean it sounds good but them bitches could be crazy. Damn I need somebody to make me feel good again. I forgot about Erin she wanted to talk to me so bad and she does go to the same school I do. It's also Carmen who's Puerto Rican so it's hard to choose between the two. Ima just see where both they head at than make my decision. I was single so I could do what I wanted. My ex Micah was still on my damn phone but fuck her she can go fuck her man looking bitch and leave me alone.

Anyways I couldn't wait til after school tomorrow so ima take my lonely ass to bed. I guess I can dream about Zane and whomever else comes to mind. I mean I have thought about Zane a lot and she makes me cum more when my fingers are rubbing my clit. Yes I touch myself but what female doesn't. I was gon touch myself now just so I could go to bed more easily. *Alarm goes off hours later* I woke up feeling rejuvenated but had to take a shower. My fingers had white stuff on them and they were sticky. I must have had a fun night but oh I forgot who and what I was thinking about. Anyways I went into my bathroom and ran my shower until it got to the temperature Iiked. I stripped out of my bra and panties because I don't wear too many clothes at night. After getting in the shower I was in there for about 30 minutes than got out. I went to the bathroom sink to brush my teeth than I would get dressed. After brushing my teeth I entered my room with my towel around my body. I needed to figure out what I was gonna wear today and it was probably gonna be something sexy. Carmen or Erin would probably be in the halls somewhere looking for me and I need to be looking my best. I think they are both in competition for me but like I said I would feel both of them out.

Anyways I found the perfect outfit and picked out a matching color bra and panty set which was lacy. Laced underwear was my favorite and it was just sexy. It made me feel like a grown woman even being a teen. I wanted to show them off to Zane, ugh I needed to get her off my mind but that woman is fine. Next week I'm going over to Zaniyah's house to stay cause I need to see Zane again. I mean I might not try anything stupid but who knows. I'm just a young innocent sweet girl that gets my way. If not shit will get ugly but I won't bother Zane while she's around Zaniyah's mom. I knew better than to try to test her waters. She is a tough ass woman but I like her. She isn't a bad mother but Zaniyah thinks that her mom ruined her life by moving here. Little does she know this is the place for opportunity and it actually betters you. I mean when my mom moved here I did the same thing Zaniyah did at first. Than I grew to love Charolette, North Carolina. I love it now but I was gonna surely miss it when I go to school in Cali after I graduate. I mean Cali would be fun though because there's plenty of fine women for me lol nah I'm playing. Anyways I was ready for school and hurried out the house just to get there.